What's inside mount everst?

richiericher22

Original Poster
Thought I should mention, that there's actually a basketball court (well hoop) inside the top of mount everest, which cast members, can play basketball. Odd eh?

disneydaft

I think your confusing Everest with the Matterhorn at Disneyland.

5906DL_M_basketballcourt02.jpg

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=52346

Yoop33

I thought there was a Yeti and a coaster inside Everest....

Everest - Matterhorn... you say tomato, I say tomahto

HAhaha Yeah I would have guessed a roller coaster too.... Plus... What happens when you miss a shot?? A little kid on the coaster gets a good knockin!!

richiericher22

Original Poster
HAhaha Yeah I would have guessed a roller coaster too.... Plus... What happens when you miss a shot?? A little kid on the coaster gets a good knockin!!

Lmao that would be funny! Not really... But I'd feel bad after laughing if someone actually did. But it's at the way top inside the mountain in an enclosed area.:)

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Inside Mount Everest? Rock and dirt. :lookaroun

Inside Expedition Everest? A coaster, girders, stairs, handrails and emergency lights... Oh and a Yeti. :D

uh oh, someone watched a [H]istory channel marathon and got em mushed together. Dont worry, I do it too. There is a great "documentary" on [H]istory about everest, with lots of color from Joe Rohde. They don't actually imply yetis are real, which is a nice change from most of the [H]ysteria programming. They do go into some nice detail about building the mountain, the coaster, and the yeti as sort of an organized all at once fiasco.

Tiggerdude

We were evac'd from Everest at the top of the lift hill in December 2008. We walked along the tracks to a hidden door behind the rockwork right where the tracks are torn up at the top ( you would have to turn around on the ride to see the door), and entered a catwalk at the top of the mountain leading to the stairs. No sign of anything enclosed for a basketball court or even a hoop.

richiericher22

Original Poster
We were evac'd from Everest at the top of the lift hill in December 2008. We walked along the tracks to a hidden door behind the rockwork right where the tracks are torn up at the top ( you would have to turn around on the ride to see the door), and entered a catwalk at the top of the mountain leading to the stairs. No sign of anything enclosed for a basketball court or even a hoop.

Yea, it was actually in the Matterhorn in DL. I got them confuzzeled=\ lol:shrug:

LMHConcepts

That basketball court was supposedly rumored to be in the Matterhorn. I think there's nothing inside there but storage of parts and randomness.

Doh, just saw someone already answered that, lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom