What's happening?

disneytati

Original Poster
Hi, guys!

My aunt just called me from the Magic Kingdom, and she said that things were a bit strange there. She said that the atmosphere was not the same as the last time she went there, there was something wrong with Share a Dream Come True, the 'spirit' was really strange. Does anyone feel the same? Any possible explanations? Or is it my aunt that is just not ok and can't enjoy wdw normally?:confused:

meeko_33785

I hope the spirit of the parks hasn't changed because of the whole Roy/ Eisner battle. Possibly the whole strain of it has put on the CMs is really wearing them all down. I hope that's not the case though. :(

When was your aunt's last visit?

MKCustodial

Well, I suppose CMs could be playing it safe, and there's got to be something heavy over them all seeing as the last Disney around jumped out of the Disney boat...

Sir Hiss527

When was the last time she was at Disney? Maybe it could be that she hasn't been to the parks, in a while. And was expecting more from her last trip. "Lord I hope not, I wish she's having a great time in Disney"...:lol: Hey it's Disney.

disneytati

Original Poster
My aunt was there last sunday. She was at the MK for the whole day and MVMCP. She said the cast members were acting strange, they were too serious... Philharmagic was completely empty at the time she went there, and she saw it twice with no line. She didn't feel the same Christmas spirit we felt last year at MVMCP. I think WDW misses Roy...:(

KevinPage

No idea, could just be her pre conceived notions before going. I've been to the parks a few times since the incident and everything felt the same/normal.

Honestly, I think many of the CM's who work there, just view it as a job and do their best, and dion't worry about this type of stuff. Disney is a HUGE company that most if not all CM's have seen little to any changes in their job due to recent events.

When my wife worked for Disney (office job, not the parks) there were pletny of co workers who never went to the parks or had any idea about any of the information we take for granted. For whatever reason it just isn't there "thing".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom