Canada Steak Place
Boma
Garden Grill
Sci Fi
Lunch at Hollywood/Vine for new buffet

What is good at each --

I DO NOT EAT FISH BTW!

bhg469

Coral reef: lobster bisque i know you dont eat fish but its lobster and any of their tuna dishes are excellent anytime.
nine dragons: honey sesame chicken
canada: ummmm steak, definitely try the cheddar soup though
garden grill: dunno
Sci fi: dunno
hollywood and vine: the fried chicken next door at prime time.

Upvote 0

Captain Hank

The only one I can speak about with any authority is Boma--either I haven't eaten at the others, or they've been through menu changes since my last visit. Boma is absolutely amazing. However, to fully appreciate it you need to have a fairly adventurous palette. I'd definately recommend trying a little bit of everything that they have out (I don't remember any fish dishes in particular...though they might have had some sort of salmon). Their carrot ginger soup is incredible. Also, they are on a menu rotation, so what they have each day varies.

Also, there is an emergency-alternative buffet of things like chicken fingers and macaroni and cheese in case the other items don't appeal to you.

Edit: Oh yes, I somehow forgot Zebra Domes! They're also very, very, very good.

Upvote 0

TimonRulz

Sci-Fi, we had the burgers which were great. The Chili was also pretty dang good. If you get a drink, get them to put a glowing ice cube in it. :)

Hollywood & Vine, its a buffet so eat what you want! Its all great there. We always eat there on the Fantasmic package.

Upvote 0

GoofyMom2

Garden Grill serves Family style....you get a platter of flank steak, fried catfish and turkey. Also, veggies, cheesy potatoes and cranberry sauce. Kids got mac and cheese and chicken tenders. I really liked the steak and potatoes, DH ordered more catfish. You also get a sampler platter of desserts that are just too good. Kids got cupcakes with stuff to decorate them, they loved it!

Coral Reef has steaks, but if you are not a fan of fish perhaps you could look into another restaurant.....www.allearsnet.com lists all the menus......We are going to try it in Sept with the free didning plan, my DH really wants to try the Lobster Bisque...... Mmmmm, shrimp cocktail....

When we ate at Boma a few weeks ago they had Prime Rib, salmon (both were good) and some type of lamb dish which I didn't try. They also have tons of exotic and unique dishes to sample, plus mac n cheese, pasta, chicken strips etc for the less adventurous.

Have a great trip! :wave:

Upvote 0

Pippa

Le Cellier......definately the breads that come with the meal, they are soooo nice, the fillet and the maple creme brulee

:slurp:

I'll be eating there on Nov 28 (my birthday!!)

Upvote 0

shoppingnut

Pippa said:
Le Cellier......definately the breads that come with the meal, they are soooo nice, the fillet and the maple creme brulee

:slurp:

I'll be eating there on Nov 28 (my birthday!!)

Love the chocolate moose myself and it's one of my favorite places to eat.

Upvote 0

RedGear

IF you don't like fish, then don't go to Coral Reef (that's about all the have, plus like 2 or 3 non-fish items) and the last time i went there I was disapointed.

If you like burgers, I would make your sci-fi for lunch. Thats what we wanted when we went, but bad the mistake of making dinner reservations and they didn't have burgers on the menu! :eek:

(sorry Haven't been to any of the other resturants as of yet!)

Upvote 0

fredtom

We love Coral Reef... We've even gone a couple of times just for dessert.
The Tomato Stack appetizer at Le Cellier in Canada is wonderful. However, if you're not a fan of tomatoes, you might not agree.
Everything at Boma is exceptional. Try each of the soups and stews especially... There are usually at least five of them. Don't miss the desserts either.
The chile at SciFi is a good choice as well as the steak sandwich. Ham & cheese sandwich was good too, but next time I want to try the Reuben.

"An Adventurer's life is best!" :lol:

Upvote 0

MGMBoy

shoppingnut said:
If you don't like fish, ditch eating at the Coral Reef and go someplace else like Chef de France.

Better yet, Hit The California Grill. That's one of the best places anywhere. Jenny O is one of the best servers I've ever met. :D

Upvote 0

Sloan

easy choice @ Le Cellier

The mushroom risotto fillet @ Le Cellier is one of the best meals (for carnivores) on property - just amazing

Upvote 0

PixyDust

I agree with the Honey Sesame Chicken at Nine Dragons. My favorite meal in all of WDW. My husband however would say go for the duck. He eats the WHOLE thing himself!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom