whats going where 20K leagues under the sea used to be?????????????

Icekid84

I remember a long time ago something about Firemountain going there. but that rumor/idea died out, dont even see it mentioned hehe. Was supposed to be some fast rollercoaster I thought? Not sure been ages since Ive read about that so I might be confused . :veryconfu

foxfire

Last I heard from former fellow Fantasyland CM's was a 100 Acre woods play area & possible meet & greet...which was supposed to be open by now...

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Icekid - do a thread search. The 100 acre meet n great is supposed to be a place holder, with rumour of something a lot bigger in a few years.

Or do a thread search on what `Lee`, a member here, has posted recently.

BTW, welcome!

PurpleDragon

jmaxwell007 said:
id say so!!

hey, i wonder if there will be a hidden tribute or something (ie: horizons logo in M:S) maybe they could have pooh get eaten by a giant squid right before break................

dont squids eat pooh anyway as a source of food, or are they planktin or algea eaters?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Squid eat fish!! But I would pay to see Pooh get eaten by the giant squid. They could leave a portion of the lagoon intact and everytime they went on break, the squid would pop out of the water and suck up the whole 100 acre woods crew.

Man I would love to see that!:drevil:

Indy95

dcaffey said:
Hidden tribute to Horizons in Mission:Space...where/what is it?
In the queue area, on the huge spinning wheel (forget the technical name)...the hub of the wheel contains the old Horizons logo.

Imagineer Boy said:
Harry Potter!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: And then they're going to extend the Monorail to the 20k Lagoon! :lol:

dcaffey

Indy95 said:
In the queue area, on the huge spinning wheel (forget the technical name)...the hub of the wheel contains the old Horizons logo.

I can't believe I didn't know/notice that...maybe now I can get my wife to at least go in the Mission Space que

23 more days!

Indy95

marni1971 said:
Is that before or after it has gone through the Swan and Dolphin?? :lol:
After the Swan and Dolphin, but before the extension to Disneyland Texas and the new WDW airport. :lol: :rolleyes:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Indy95 said:
After the Swan and Dolphin, but before the extension to Disneyland Texas and the new WDW airport. :lol: :rolleyes:

Hey, DLTexas isnt public knowledge yet. I havent signed to contract to be VP of Texas DL Operations....now this ruins everything....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom