Whats are the first souvenirs you usually buy on your disney world vacation?

Joevn

Tigger1988 said:
My copy of the book came with a note explaining the error, did yours?
Great book by the way.

Nope, it sure didn't. Was it some slip of paper placed in each book? Must have slipped out, but I didn't notice that in any of the other books on the shelf, unless it was tucked inside.

Joe

Tigger1988

Joevn said:
Nope, it sure didn't. Was it some slip of paper placed in each book? Must have slipped out, but I didn't notice that in any of the other books on the shelf, unless it was tucked inside.

Joe

It was a paper placed in the first few pages...it could have easily fallen out.

it reads:

Errata
Page 11, line 1:

"On May 5, 1955"
Should Read
"On July 17, 1955"

Pippa

Yes I think my first purchase of any trip is a resort mug too, but why do so many people fill the silly thing up with ice and hardly get any drink in it!!!?

worfbb77

Love the hats

I love getting hats, caps, ears whatever you cab wear on your head. No Bonnets though..lol. I can rationalize because you need prtection from the sun. Then I get a keychain, last time I went they had Mickey outline with the red, white and blue those were great. bout 20 of them for friends and family back home. :xmas:

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Definetly not a resort mug since I have been using the same one for the last few years. Pins are usually the first thing I buy, followed by a t-shirt, any new x-mas ornaments that have come out since my last trip, and as many new and cool magnets as I can find. Disney usually makes some pretty big bucks off of me :)

Stormy Horizons

First souvenirs

:king: I usually have that one special pin that I need to locate. This one is usually one that can be bought. This time it was one from the cuties series (the Goofy one).
After that, I usually get anything that really stands out.

usually ill but a shirt to commerate (sp?) my trip to the park. However, ill usually buy other items such as pins (i dont collect) and sometimes ill buy a pic of the ride i was on (rarely though)

big stitch

well the first thing my wife does is buy alot of pins but i usualy go to downtown disney and buy my wife something to remeber the trip i buy a watch or a necklace something special. i know i'm a romantic sap but it something i done since we were down on our honeymoon(2002).

shyviolet

I have to get something representing each of my favorite characters. I just came back from WDW (it was great!! more t-storms than usual, but great) and got a Mickey mug, a Pooh keychain, and a Disney Princess frame. I love the new photo clips, which is a clip attached to a princess dress. They're really cute! I wanted to get a t-shirt, but couldn't find any good designs in adult sizes.

SpenceMan01

Shot Glass(es). One for whichever celebration is going on (or the year it is), and then ones for any new attractions I've experienced on that trip.

Also.... pressed pennies. I loves me my pressed pennies... :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom