what's a dole whip

mickey&me

A Dole whip is absolutely scrumptious pineapple soft-serve ice cream.

If you like pineapple, you should definitely have one.

BTW, the best way to have Dole whip is in a float made with the Dole whip ice cream and pineapple juice.

They can be purchased at Aloha Isle, near The Enchanted Tiki Room-Under New Management.

:slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

shoes

Heaven

It's a little splash of heaven.... ahhh good times.

Get one before a parade.... get one while waiting for pirates.... get one ANYTIME!!

I would agree, get one if you like pineapple.

mpoppins76

DoleWhip.jpg

daverube

Don't just get the whip.....get the Float....

Pineapple soft serve with pineapple juice....

To not have one is to miss out on the VERY BEST SNACK that WDW has to offer...

have a great time!!!

dave

GoofyMom2

Try both the floats and the plain soft serve! That way you can decide for your self which you like best :D

MY DS11 loves the plain, bu DH just has to have several of the floats each visit.

We have a great picture of us "toasting" our anniversary in front of the castle.....using Dole Whip Floats of course!

calismic

I have this board to personally thank for my obsession with the Dole Whip. In planning my 2005 Disney Vacation I used WDWMagic for all my research. There was one common thread I found throughout everyones discussions. The Dole Whip! After hearing so much about this wonderful piece of heaven, the very first thing I did upon reaching the Magic Kingdom was buy one. All I can say is WOW. 82 more days until I get another!!!

ThinkTink721

My DH tried one for the 1st time in Sept.
He loved it!
I don't care too much for pineapple, so I didn't try one.
But, he said it was great! :slurp:

OK, I finally had a Dole Whip Float on my last trip. It was during the "Not So Scary Halloween Party" and it must have been 9o freakin' degrees that night. I had the Dole Whip Pinapple Ice Cream with the pinapple juice. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
It was smooth and creamy and scrumptous and cooled me down just right. My Aunt MJ had been telling me for years to try one and boy, was she right!
Don't miss it... especially if you like pinapple. :slurp:

DivineMadness7

Even if you aren't a huge pineapple fan (like my mom), apparently the plain old vanilla is very good too.

My mom is not a huge ice cream fan in general, but really likes the vanilla. While the rest of us have our floats, she gets her plain and is equally happy.

We even bought a soft serve machine (just a cheapo one from target) and we're going to attempt to recreate it using some recipes I've seen around here. Wish us luck!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom