Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finale of Living Seas Nemo Rehab

Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Other (Let us know!)

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters

DisneyFan 2000

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
I'm looking forward to Everest the most...

Now that I think of it...I think Disney should just build mountains...nobody complains about the mountains they build :)

1. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad...still a hit...and everyone loves it
2. Space Mountain...still a hit...and everyone loves it
3. Splash Mountain...some consider best attraction in all of WDW
4. Matterhorn...still a hit...people want it at WDW
5. Expedition:Everest...is winning this poll by a longshot :lol:

Big Rumored Attractions that people are longing for:

1. Fire Mountain
2. Villain Mountain
3. Bald Mountain :lol:

(See a pattern?)

Well IMO mountains are getting old! I'd like for WDI to find a new way to cover up rides! But now I'm asking for too much!!!:)

Go Everest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy:

Shannon_Yensid

what am i looking forward to? the end of the semester so i wont have to live with my roommate anymore...oh...sorry...thats not what you ment...lol

but really, i'm looking forward to everest just like everyone else... and i'm looking forward to going back to wdw (too bad i have to look waaaaaaaaaaay forward, being a poor college student and all):)

MouseMadness

OMG For the love of all that is holy PLEASE tell me it's not too late to scrap plans to fill in that lagoon!! How crazy is that!

I'm thinking... beautiful scenic bridge over the water to Toontown.
I'd dare say that Brian, for one, would agree with me.

:lookaroun

Besides, with no water there, how on earth does one explain to the kiddies where Ariel goes when we've been waiting in line for 45 minutes, then have to wait another half hour because she's taking a break. I USED to say that she had to go swimming, because, well, that's what mermaids do obviously. So if they think they can fill in the lagoon, they must also come up with a list of places Ariel has gone when THERE IS NO WATER IN SIGHT!!

:brick:

:lol:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by MouseMadness
OMG For the love of all that is holy PLEASE tell me it's not too late to scrap plans to fill in that lagoon!! How crazy is that!

Besides, with no water there, how on earth does one explain to the kiddies where Ariel goes when we've been waiting in line for 45 minutes, then have to wait another half hour because she's taking a break. I USED to say that she had to go swimming, because, well, that's what mermaids do obviously. So if they think they can fill in the lagoon, they must also come up with a list of places Ariel has gone when THERE IS NO WATER IN SIGHT!!

Yes...a beautiful scenic bridge which would provide viewing for Wishes :lookaroun and you would also make a grand entrance to Mickey's Toontown Fair. :)

marcie

mickeys philharmagic

if anyone is going to disney anytime soon dont miss the new 3-d movie at magic kingdom mickeys philharmagic. it is awesome, i just got back and i loved it so much. if you like the muppet 3-d movie then you'll love this one.

no2apprentice

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Big Rumored Attractions that people are longing for:

1. Fire Mountain
2. Villain Mountain
3. Bald Mountain :lol:

(See a pattern?)
Gosh, Brian, you need to go into marketing! How obvious! What a mountain of an observation.

Let's see...

Muppet Mountain
Indiana Jones and the Mountain of __________ (insert ominous descriptor)
The Holiday Haunted Mountain

and last, but not least...

THE MEET 'N GREET MOUNTAIN OF DISASTER!!!!

FigmentJedi

Originally posted by MouseMadness

If they filled in the lagoon(which should have a updated version of 20k instead of a meet and greet dammit.) then they would probably keep that part of the lagoon where the King Triton statue is.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom