What would you rather see at Hollywood Studios?

What would you rather see hapen at DHS?

• Removal of the Sorcerers Hat

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Overhaul of HS w/ 3-4 new attractions

Votes: 92 93.9%

• Total voters

The Magical Genie 123

Original Poster
Now, I know a lot of people on these boards hate the Sorcerers Hat. But a lot of people also want to see Hollywood Studios get a major overhaul with some new attractions. So, what you rather see happen at DHS? Demolition/movement of the Hat, or an overhaul of the Studios?

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Now, I know a lot of people on these boards hate the Sorcerers Hat. But a lot of people also want to see Hollywood Studios get a major overhaul with some new attractions. So, what you rather see happen at DHS? Demolition/movement of the Hat, or an overhaul of the Studios?

Overhaul of DHS, specifically the much talked about Star Wars Land

The Empress Lilly

I'll be too busy running to those 3/4 new rides to even notice the HAT. :)

Das Boat: Unless they're Pixar rides.
zzz17.gif

Jenna

An overhaul. I personally have no issue with the hat as I've never experienced the park without it but I understand that other people do. More rides would benefit everyone whereas removing the hat would only please those who dislike it and could actually cause upset to those who do like it.

luv

Overhaul, unless that means Star Wars, in which case I'd rather see the hat go.

I want something new - something I haven't seen before. :)

MikeTaylorSound

#1. Turn LMA Stuntshow into Piston Cup-themed World with different, innovative Dark ride (like Dinosaur) featuring prequel story of how Lightning McQueen got into racing and you have to help him train for races. Easy to develop, fun character recognition, and not too much construction involved.

#2. Turn Streets of America into Lucas Arts World. Muppetvision building stays and story is replaced by Jedi Academy film with 4-D effects, a la Tough to be a Bug, but with seats that move like Captain EO. Finale is Darth Vader crashing through the wall and telling everyone to get out-but it turns out to be a hologram.

#3. Expand Pixar Place and turn Studio Backlot Tour into Monsters University with ride. Reuse movie props for "educational" queue lines with real world scream villains.

#4. Voyage of the Little Mermaid moved to BatB Live on Stage. Replaced with Frozen, add skating rink.

I think that about covers it.

cynic710

honestly, i dont mind the hat as the center piece of hs, its the lack of anything besides a film vendor under it. it would be cool if there was some substance under the hat. with that said, i love star wars becoming a thing there, and i would love the much (overly) discussed monsters inc coaster to make an appearance. at this point hs should just becomet he thrill ride disney park, as ioa is to universal.

disney4life2008

DHS needs a complete billion+ overhaul like DCA. Do not get me wrong I love DHS but it just does not keep my interest for an entire day. I would love to see Muppets Land, Cars, or Star Wars. I hate action motor show in that hot sun. Backlot tour should just close and become a walk through attraction - it is just downright embaressing.

doctornick

I'd like to see the Hat go, but it would be low on my list of priorites for DHS -- and I wouldn't want money allocated to that project over putting in new attractions.

To me, the top priority for DHS should be to add in another family friendly ride in the empty Soundstage 1 building in Pixar place. Put something there now, so that it gives you a little more breating room when you close other attractions (e.g. LMA/Backlot Tour for more Pixar or IJ stunt show/AIE for more Star Wars) to overhaul the park. Also, opening up the Premiere Theater and putting a regular show there (whether a return of Hunchback or a new show, like something based on Frozen) would also help capacity.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom