What would YOU like to see at Disney Hollywood Studios next?

jt04

A few changes I would like to see

Can't resist adding my thoughts. Some of these ideas are "borrowed" many are out right "stolen" :animwink:

in no particlar order:

1) Replace ABC Commissary with fully themed "House of Mouse"
2) Remove Drew and put in THX Sound theater based on LucasFilms and themed similar to the original sound show with "host" (IE Karen Allen)
3) Update the current Indy Stunt Show, add an Indy dark ride similar to mummy but with a Disney Budget
4) Add a fully themed TS restaurant based on Indy
5) Convert half of Backlot Express to be filled with Indy Props
6) Convert other half of Backlot Express to be filled with Star Wars Props
7) Star Tours 2.0 fully budgeted state of the art technology
8) SCI-FI TS converted to fully themed Star Wars TS
9) Create Themed Lands around these new additions to represent IJ and SW
10) Add a new Star Wars Dark Ride based on new TV series
11) A new theater with an animitronic Yoda as the star that transitions between Star Wars Land and Muppets Land (Frank Oz "Host")
12) New Muppets Dark ride similar to Pooh or PPF
13) Remove Toy Story from Muppet Square, add a themed Muppet CS
14) Add Muppet stage show in old Hunchback Theater
15) Remove Backlot Tour and continually expand Pixarland as long as they are producing hits.
16) Add a ToT TS Restaurant/Lounge based on Twilight Zone theme SFX
17) Distribute 2 or 3 Stage Shows throughout the Streets Of America based on the latest Disney Channel Hits
18) Finally, completely redo the GMR and base it totally on Disney live action and animated movies with emphasis on Villians until the last theater where the good guys prevail, completely retheme the Theater facade, and by far the most important...........

MOVE THE HAT TO THE ENTRANCE PLAZA

Then I think DHS would be complete!:D

comics101

Can't resist adding my thoughts. Some of these ideas are "borrowed" many are out right "stolen" :animwink:

in no particlar order:

1) Replace ABC Commissary with fully themed "House of Mouse"
2) Remove Drew and put in THX Sound theater based on LucasFilms and themed similar to the original sound show with "host" (IE Karen Allen)
3) Update the current Indy Stunt Show, add an Indy dark ride similar to mummy but with a Disney Budget
4) Add a fully themed TS restaurant based on Indy
5) Convert half of Backlot Express to be filled with Indy Props
6) Convert other half of Backlot Express to be filled with Star Wars Props
7) Star Tours 2.0 fully budgeted state of the art technology
8) SCI-FI TS converted to fully themed Star Wars TS
9) Create Themed Lands around these new additions to represent IJ and SW
10) Add a new Star Wars Dark Ride based on new TV series
11) A new theater with an animitronic Yoda as the star that transitions between Star Wars Land and Muppets Land (Frank Oz "Host")
12) New Muppets Dark ride similar to Pooh or PPF
13) Remove Toy Story from Muppet Square, add a themed Muppet CS
14) Add Muppet stage show in old Hunchback Theater
15) Remove Backlot Tour and continually expand Pixarland as long as they are producing hits.
16) Add a ToT TS Restaurant/Lounge based on Twilight Zone theme SFX
17) Distribute 2 or 3 Stage Shows throughout the Streets Of America based on the latest Disney Channel Hits
18) Finally, completely redo the GMR and base it totally on Disney live action and animated movies with emphasis on Villians until the last theater where the good guys prevail, completely retheme the Theater facade, and by far the most important...........

MOVE THE HAT TO THE ENTRANCE PLAZA

Then I think DHS would be complete!:D

Let's Drop the Hollywood Studios and call it PIXAR/LucasArts Studios! :ROFLOL: jk
I esp like the idea about the Sounds Danergous.

Dragonrider1227

I want a...
1. House of Mouse restraunt/attraction with a movie screen that plays old cartoons and perhaps a stage for live shows with the characters. A meet and greet somewhere in the building would be good too since you could have just about anyone in it. A ride through the "Prop basement"
2. a Muppets theme land
3. a Star Wars themed land
4. the High School Musical pep rally moved indoors themed to a High School auditorium
5. Indy adventure ride from Disneyland
6. Build the Pirates Lair from Disneyland as a seperate "land." (If you base it more on the movies, it could work.)
7. I agree with WDWEric. There should TOTALLY be an Animators Palette restraunt
8. The Roger Rabbit ride in Disneyland
There's more but I can't think of what right now

Capt. Salty

I, like everyone else, would love to see a bit more muppets.
House of Mouse would be cool,
House of Muppets restaurant would be off the hook!
great movie ride update
get rid of the backlot tour/sounds dangerous/little mermaid
Indy Adventure Ride!!!
REMOVAL OF THE STUPID HAT!!!
:wave:

dbogue

Don't get me wrong, I love the old MGM but when I recently went on a trip with someone who has never been to WDW I almost felt like I was letting him down by showing him some of the things in MGM. (Please dont crucify me just yet, MGM is one of my favorite parks, and yes i will always call it MGM even after the name change) Although i feel there is a lot of potential that isn't being used. This park was great in its heyday when it was a real animation studio as well as TV studio etc.

Now I would like to see something being done with the ABC theater, a MAJOR update to the backlot tour, more done with the muppets and get rid of the pizza planet area. Thats more space to use. I wouldn't mind them theming the park as lands at all. It seems to work spectacularly with all the other park (yes I know about the street names) but no one really says...."hey where is the backlot tour? oh, near the streets of america and mickey avenue." If any more pixar theming be done in the parks, PLEASEEEE let it be a "The Incredibles" ride. I am now just realizing what type of rant I just went on, and i will leave it with that.....and remember I love the studios haha.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom