What would you bring back to WDW?

Tara Mae

The Original "Figment"
Horizons
World of Motion
Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
Skyway to Tomorrowland
The shoppes at Main Street..you kno, when they all ddin't carry the SAME thing?
Anything original, I guess...I miss the 'family fun' thing.

lawyergirl77

marni1971 said:
WondersofDave hit it on the head - the Center to EPCOT, and all that would entail.

Couldn't have said it better. Whenever I think about all of the stuff that I miss whenever I go to WDW, it always boils down to the old Future World rides and pavillions (especially Horizons) - from the cheesy theme music they used to have to the individual logos for each pavillion. Every time a BGM starts playing one of the old songs, I always get misty-eyed.

And don't even GET me started with respect to the removal of the seacabs at the Living Seas and the disappearance of Dreamfinder!!!!

While I think that Soarin' and M:S are EXCELLENT additions to Future World, I can't help but wish that the innovation that they represent wouldn't have been at such a high price. *Sigh*

Trishnh

Mickifan17 said:
Do resorts count? If so my vote is for: Kryssa, Zip-A-Dee-Do-Dah Tip for Today and the original monorail spiel.

LOL..I second that!!! I always go around singing "zip-A-De-Do-Dah tip for the day" :lol:
I would also love for Main Street Electrical Parade to come back..My all-time favorite! :sohappy:

SirGoofy

The Original journey Into Imagination. It was more than a ride. It was an experiance. I think it was the best dark ride Disney has ever made. The sets were amazing, the AAs were great, the music is some of the most memorable in WDW, and the story was told perfectly. I'm still dreamin about it coming back...

I would also like to see Horizons and Toad come back.

CaliSurfer182

I know that my list is long and it is probably nearly impossible to bring all of it back, but here goes anyway. My first visit to WDW was in August of 2004, so I would like to bring back all of the rides that came before that date so that I could give them all a try. But on a more permanent basis I would bring back River Country, and the Alien Encounter. :)

lawyergirl77

Trishnh said:
I would also love for Main Street Electrical Parade to come back..My all-time favorite! :sohappy:

LawyerMom told me that she saw it at DCA when she went there over the winter. I'm not sure whether or not it was a temporary thing for the 50th, but I think it's really cool that they have brought "vintage" things back to that park... Here's hoping that the response to bringing back old attractions is positive enough that they start doing similar things at WDW!!!

Without repeating anything anyone else said (Toad, 20k), we loved to eat at the Fireworks Factory in PI. Good stuff and nothing has really done great at that spot since then. But without a doubt, hookup the Treehouses at the Saratoga. Redo and complete and make them part of the resort. If you never got to stay in them, you are missing out. It was so cool. We rented a golf chart and ran into a bobcat on a path, no joke.

Mimi

Does anyone remember the Swan Boats? I was very young but I don't think it was a dream. They were very very pretty and a perfect little getaway from the crowds.

dxwwf3

In order:

1. Alien Encounter
2. Horizons
3. Journey Into Imagination
4. World of Motion
5. Dreamflight
6. Original Illuminations
7. The Timekeeper (It's not officially gone, but we all know it's happening)
8. Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
9. Sorcery In the Sky Fireworks at MGM
10. Superstar Television

Ducky_Love

• The Hunchback of Notre Dame, A Musical Adventure
  • Doug Live!
  • Mickey Mouse Revue (which I am far too young to have ever seen, but my parents rave about it and I would like to see it)
  • The Original Mainstreet
  • The Original Journey into Imagination
  • Skyway
LOL- I want everything back! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom