What would you bring back to Disney?

switts

River Country by far was one of my favorite places to go. Would always spend a whole day there followed by my favorite restaurant Trail's End Buffet.

PolynesianPrincess

MK:
-Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
-Dreamflight

Epcot:
-Horizons
-world of Motion
-The ORIGINAL Imagination pavilion

DHS:
-The original Backlot tour with Residental Street

AK:
-Nothing!!

@ WDW in general, characters being able to walk around freely, not behind some ropes with cast members as bodyguards. I miss those days... And I've yet to ride SSE with the new ending and I'm actually sort of afraid to since I've heard not so rave reviews about it :veryconfu I loved the original with Jeremy Irons...

PolynesianPrincess

River Country by far was one of my favorite places to go. Would always spend a whole day there followed by my favorite restaurant Trail's End Buffet.

River Country was the first water park I ever went to. I loved it!! Except for the time I was about 11.. I went down the slide that stops halfway down the rocks and then drops you into the pool below.. My bikini top went up and I gave everyone a show for a couple minutes :lookaroun Very embarassing for an 11 year old but I laugh about it now :lol:

switts

River Country was the first water park I ever went to. I loved it!! Except for the time I was about 11.. I went down the slide that stops halfway down the rocks and then drops you into the pool below.. My bikini top went up and I gave everyone a show for a couple minutes :lookaroun Very embarassing for an 11 year old but I laugh about it now :lol:

That was the best water slide ever. I remember one time when i was about 15 they had a cannonball contest there and i won and all i got was a slinky haha :lol:

C&D

I want the paging mr morrow part back. That was my favorite.

Also bring back Spectromagic

Last trip on the TTA (January'11) if I'm not mistaken, "Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow" was heard while approaching Space Mountain or just inside; anyone else? (though I do miss the whole 'old' dialogue)

NYwdwfan

Last trip on the TTA (January'11) if I'm not mistaken, "Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow" was heard while approaching Space Mountain or just inside; anyone else? (though I do miss the whole 'old' dialogue)

I think it used to be "...your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring" and it's now "...please contact Mr. Johnson in the control tower to confirm your flight to the moon".

magiconmainstrt

How about Tarzan Rocks?

Magic Kingdom: 20,000

Epcot: Body Wars

DHS: The Holiday Parade (with cars) Sorry, forgot the name
( I Loved this parade)

Agreement with the original Backlot Tour.
Animal Kingdom: Tarzan Rocks :sohappy:

plaz10

Villain character meals! I never got to experience this but just reading about it on here makes me wish they brought it back.

I'd also like to see Fantasmic! moved to 7 nights a week again.
I'd like to see Villains in Vogue boot out Nightmare Before Christmas and Vinylmation and bring back villain merch!
I'd like to see Villains back in all the parades!

um...and anything else Villain that was removed from the parks at one point or another.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom