what would u want?

fizzle75

I would either want the sorcerer Mickey hat from MGM to go on top of our house or the Tree of Life to go in our front yard.:D

MacDuffieMuppet

i would want eeyore from MAoWtP. It would fot well with all the eeyores in my room. Although can i just have the castle? :ROFLOL: that would be awsome!

do the new cars at the end of test track count? lol if not then... hmmm... probbably the droids in the que of startours! or the imperial walker outside to put in my front yard:D :ROFLOL:

3fordisney

The hariy leg from the pirate sitting on the bridge on POTC. Not the whole animatronic, just the leg.

I always notice that leg. I find myself taking a picture of it every trip! It's something about the hair and the mud on the bottom of the foot. Strange I know...:lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun

boldlyreal

That peaceful easy feeling I get as soon as I cross the bridge into Asia at Ak, or the choked up feeling I get walking up Main Street with my kids!:cry: whew ok I'm ok. An actual physical prop however would be the ruins in the queue for the Kali river rapids or the tree covered in prayer flags.

bbrerrabbit

I want one of the Brerrabbit's in Splash Mountain of course.
However, if I can't take anything with me, can I just live in the lobby of
the Polynesian??!! I love the smell, the sounds and the general feel of the place.

autumndawn1006

I'd have to go with one of the Star Tours droids as well. I'd like the cantankerous one, and I'll sit him in my desk at work and let him answer my complaint calls.

GeneralKnowledge

I'd have to pick the skull and crossbone warning sign right before the drop on PotC....but since its not there I would have to go with the models from One Man's Dream, or the Partners statue, or a Monorail car, or any of the other awesome stuuf on Mousesurplus that I can't afford

mickster

What an awesome thread!! I had a really tough time with this, so I'm gonna have to make a top ten list (in no particular order):

1. Madame Leota
2. The space probe on the lift hill in Space Mountain
3. The skeleton in PotC who is drinking the wine
4. The crashing car in Test Track (when it was still working, that is)
5. The caretaker and dog from Haunted Mansion
6. The sinking ship in the bottle from Adventurer's Club at PI
7. The chess playing skeletons from the PotC queue
8. The flooded town of Tumbleweed from BTMRR
9. The AAs of the two old guys in the balcony from Muppets 3D
10. The lunar rover from Mission: Space

davidpw97

I would want a teacup, put it in the living room in front of the tv. From epcot, I would like one of the talking seagulls from outside the Seas to put out by our pool and maybe a clamshell to sit in for the shade.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom