What would make you flip out in joy over Disney?

meeko_33785

Hmm.. little things, huh? Let's see...

* Spruce Innoventions up inside and out.

* Rehab on CoP adding new animatronics with more fluid movements.

* Tear down the Big Blue Hat at MGM

* Have Cinderella not act so ditzy in the Castle Show. She use to be good, but the last few times I've seen it it's almost like she's been acting like Barbie doll and not Cinderella.

* Keep AK open until 8 pm. even if it's just the non-animal oriented areas like Kali, Tough To Be A Bug, and Dinoland/ DinoRama (which actually looks suprisingly nice at night)

* Have a new print of the movies in the GMR queue and finale made. They were looking pretty worn last time I was there.

General Grizz

Original Poster
Whoa...we're getting on bigger scale!

Okay!

Like Lee, bring back Tiki Birds original! :lol:
Like meeko, add fluid animatronics! :lol:

But these are rather.....HUGE :lol:

meeko_33785

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Whoa...we're getting on bigger scale!

Okay!

Like meeko, add fluid animatronics! :lol:

But these are rather.....HUGE :lol:

Well, if you're going to be that way, then I'll just change it to "Keep CoP closed year round". Didn't anyone ever tell you it's rude to lol at people? :mad:

;) :D :wave:

meeko_33785

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
What?! I'd LOVE for new AA's!! :D

:sohappy:

Have a couple million? lol

Nope, and chances are good Disney doesn't have it either. Either that or they put it in Eisner's bonus again. :eek:

Walter

Well, here are some realistic things that I would like to see...

-CoP and Timekeeper year-round.
-Listen to the Land song back somewhere.
-Better park hours.
-No Stitch Encounter.
-Only build new Epcot attactions without replacing classics, and still keep the Epcot mentality.
-Replace the current Imagination with the original one.
-Make new Epcot Center logos.

Well, okay, since we're just DREAMING for the fun of it, let me tell you the UNREALISTIC things that I would LOVE. I'm about to go sky-high here!

-Build an extinct attraction park, with EVERY ONE, in their ORIGINAL FORM. (my absolute fantasy)
-Build a Tokyo-Disney Sea Park in WDW.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
SkyTran%20station%20-%20mountain%20web.JPG

mkepcotmgmak

Originally posted by wdwmagic
AK remaining open into the evening so that everyone can see how amazing that park looks at night. :)

most def. also adding a nightime show of some sort, and a dark ride or two - just so the ak will have more attractions - i think guests leave prematurely without enjoying the park - they need time to roam around and find all the hidden pleasures of this park...

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
I may be completely alone in this, but I'd love to see:

1. Higher ticket prices

resulting in:

a. Better pay for castmembers
b. Better service, cleanliness, general environment
c. Smaller crowds

Pippa

Well I'm a simple girl at heart, I would just like to see the return of the Adventurers Club shop that was on the entrance level by the stairs................

Foolish Mortal

Walkie talkie ban and over stuffed back pack ban. I know, I know , I know, a lot of people are going to take exception to this and I understand sometimes their useful and necessary BUT, and I am directing this to those that it DOESNT apply to: other people dont wanna hear your friend/wife/kid etc....telling you to meet up at such and such after the show. And I'm sick of people with the whole house in the backpack knocking people around and not acknowledging you when they KNOW they did it !!!! Helpful hint, when your in a store take the backpack off !!!!!!

foxfire

Originally posted by SNS
-Build a theme park out of lost attractions (or at the very least, provide high quality DVDs of rides when they decide to close them).

-Make a DisneySeas in WDW.

-Listen to what Walt wants (he said he wanted the COP to last as long as his parks last).

I like the idea of a lost attractions theme park. They have plenty of land...but imagine the cost of rebuilding all those rides. (takes out a calculator, then realizes it doesn't go that high)

wdwhoneymooner

Here's something that's fairly low cost but may make many folks happy: Introduce a new character, Ashe, dressed as a cigarette and have him/her follow any guest who's smoking in a non-designated area while coughing and hacking aloud. Perhaps the message may sink in. :D :D :D ;)

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I would LOVE if they used the original area music again in EPCOT. There was nothing in the world like hearing that music. Everytime I hear it I get chills and remember growing up!

I have wanted them to sell DVD's or CD's of all the lost attractions for what seems like ever. I ordered a video off ebay of like 30 attractions from WDW, but it's not the same. (And my sister hit record in the middle of the top of SE and now there is some local news interview about the shutting down of a plant...)

I love everyone's ideas so far. I just would love to have old music and little touches back scattered throughout the parks. :D

Scooter

I would like to see Designated Cell Phone/Walkie Talkie areas in the Parks! :)

My wife and I were watching the fireworks one night at MK when some chucklehead whipped out his cell phone and started yakking about some business deal he had going on.

It really spoiled the magic for us.:(

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by wdwhoneymooner
Here's something that's fairly low cost but may make many folks happy: Introduce a new character, Ashe, dressed as a cigarette and have him/her follow any guest who's smoking in a non-designated area while coughing and hacking aloud. Perhaps the message may sink in. :D :D :D ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :sohappy:

I love it! They should do it! (I think I'd call him "Smart Ashe" though)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom