What would happen if...

HMGhost13

The Haunted Mansion
Rock 'N' Roller Coaster (go aerosmith)
Pirates of The Carribean
Tower of Terror (i'd never ride it but i'd sleep in the lobby :lol: )
Dinosaur

EthylCooper

*Muppetvision 3D (along with the queue areas, plaza fountain, and Stage 1 Co. Store)

*Rock'n'Roller Coaster

*Pirates of the Carribean

*Tower of Terror

*Splash Mountain

EchoOfOphelia

Hmm..well you didn't say we couldn't, so I'm going to put some rides that are already lost to us :(

1. Pirates of the Caribbean
2. Haunted Mansion
3. Horizons
4. Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
5. Journey Into Imagination with Figment

Big Al's Gal

Top 5.. hmm..

1) Country Bear Jamboree
2) Carousel of Progress
3) (Need a Time Machine for this one-) Original Journey Into Imagination
4) Pirates of the Carribean
5) Haunted Mansion

But.. Why can't I just have THEM ALL:p

Buford

Original Poster
Cool Caroline! I'd LOVE that Walt Disney World!! Now, I only included the ones that are existing. If I took deceased ones, it'd be REALLY hard because I'd have to balance my four long-lost EPCOT and Enchanted TIki Room attractions...so that's why I kept it to present-day. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :D :kiss: :D :) :sohappy: :sohappy:

meeko_33785

Just 5? Tough choice:
1. Tower of Terror
2. Peter Pan's Flght
3. The Haunted Mansion
4. Kilimanjaro Safaris
5. Cinderella's Castle and everything that's a part of it (restaurant, show, shop)

Buford

Original Poster
Originally posted by renthead7
1. Country Bear Jamboree
2. Tower of Terror
3. Pirates of the Caribbean
4. Splash Mtn
5. Spaceship Earth

Wow! That's an interesting combination!! :eek: :)

It just DAZZLES me to see so much variety, all scattered...wow..it's neat! Keep 'em coming! :sohappy:

Erika

Oh honey, this is like Sophie's Choice Lite! Why do you do this to us??? :lol:

Off the top of my head (because otherwise it is likely to change 458734759873 times):

Small World
Haunted Mansion
Splash Mt
Pirates
Peter Pan

Ohhhhhh those are all MK- See- I can't do it- it's just too hard!

Buford

Original Poster
This was just a test of priority, basically. OK, so from what I can see, people would save:

THE CLASSICS: Preserving the attractions that make Disney...Disney/heritage/and enjoyment
CLASSIC/NEW AGE: Mix of new and old attractions
New Age/Thrill: Mix of some new ride technology (I guess "favorites" and thrill rides)
Thrill Rides: Probably valuing Disney for thrills if this is solely - that or thinking the "world" (no pun intended :p ) of them.

There seems to be a lot of the middle and several on the thrill level. But overall, an interesting balance! Thanks!

Personally, I LOVE several of the new age and a few of the thrill attractions, but the reason I love Disney so much is that classic-ness, so I guess I would put myself in that category, I guess.

Keep up the good work, everyone!!! :sohappy: :) :sohappy: Thanks so much! I know it's hard, but don't feel guilty if a favorite is left out!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom