What would be your dream job IN the park?

Kitchandro

I wouldn't be too bothered what I did, it's where I was that would be more important.

I'd love to work on Main Street, or in the African section of Animal Kingdom, Or certain parts of Epcot. Or near the Indiana Jones show at MGM.

crazgurl

I'd do something with the merchandising in the parks, it's made of so much fail and I see so many ways I'd improve it... last time I was there in 09 I could have written a 20 page report on what I'd do and why :p

HolleBolleGijs

I want to be the person who controls the spitting camel in Adventureland.

(also I would love to be an Epcot tour guide, or work in guest relations in general)

Bulldog1653

What a great question and interesting responses.
I would love to work for Disney in the Construction Management division as a rep that deals directly with the contractors on Disney's behalf. My other choices would be monorail pilot, boat captain, or possibly a ride operator.
Working for Disney would be an AMAZING experience.

dukehoopsfan

I would love to work in one of the resorts at the check-in desk - it would be great welcoming all the guests as they start their vacation. Also on my list would be to work at ESPN/Wide World of Sports - being married to a coach for 26 years and a baseball mom to our 17 year old (who has played with his high school team at ESPN the past 3 years) - I would love to be surrounded by sports all day long! My husband would love to be a WDW bus driver!

fbp

I'd like to stand inside the front entrance and wave at people at whatever park. Janitor with small broom is pretty sweet too though. Good call page one poster.

DasManiac

Star Tours Operator or Mad Hatter performer. If there's one character I could do really well it's the Mad Hatter. There's just something cool about the character (the Disney version, not the murderous Batman villain).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom