What would be your dream job IN the park?

Disneykidder

Original Poster
I think my dream job would be to be an imaginear. I'd love to make more magical things happen in the parks. I would also love to work in Franck's. I love weddings and would love to help new couples make their dream wedding a reality. How about you? :)

stevehousse

My Disney dream job would to an imagineer creating new rides and attractions! I have always had great ideas and concepts...

Realistically, if I were to get a job there, it would be restaurant management.

luv

My dream jobs are outside the park, but if I had to be in a park, I'd go with store clerk. Prefer store clerk in a water park, if those count. :)

stevem85

my dream job would be a quality control/show effects chief. I can point out a broken effect or light bulb from a mile away. I would just love to walk the parks each day and say "fix that". Although, I have to say my last trip two weeks ago I had a very hard time finding any broken effects. The parks looked fantastic. I was amazed how people always comment how the parks look in shambles. But, I thought they all looked amazing. There were a couple things not working, but nothing that a first timer would notice. Giant printing press in Spaceship Earth was not spinning, and Ellen's giant lizard was broken, but that was it for things not working. Even Peter Pan looked great. No spit wads on the black curtains this trip. Either parents are finally disciplining their kids for spitting, or maybe the tweens just don't go on this ride anymore. Anyways, this would be my dream job

PUSH

I'd like to work in the following places:
- PotC load (I love that queue)
- Store Clerk in Epcot or MK
- SSE load (love the ride)
- Something in The Land, maybe LwtL loading (love The Land)

I'm probably forgetting some, too, but oh well.

DizneyPryncess

I would love to be a character, or a Keys to the Kingdom tour guide. Sounds like so much fun! :) Back during the Year of a Million Dreams, I used to think it would be so much fun to be on the Dream Squad, and award the big prizes to people. Just seeing their reactions would have been priceless!

riverscu0m0

Belle or Snow White.
I do however, meet all the height and weight requirements to be the flying tink.
I wouldn't mind that either.
I couldn't do anything where there's a lot of interaction with the guests, such as a store clerk, because I know myself and I know people like my father and I don't have the patience for that

Beholder

Great question!
My list, in no real order, would have be a "host" at either ToT or HM, a monorail operator, resort check in (always new people to meet!), driver on Kilimanjaro, boat taxi operator at Port Orleans or French Quarter, and, crazy as it sounds, ground crew. I love being outdoors and I LOVE the quality of WDW grounds/landscaping. I'll probably think of a 100 more, but those are off the top of my head.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom