What would be a dream come true for you at WDW?

What would be a dream come true for you at WDW?

• Olive Garden replacing Tony's Town Square

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dreamfinder is back for imagination attraction

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Tomorrowland Speedway becomes a pod racing rack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sleeping in Cinderella's Castle for one night

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • winning a free trip to WDW for 7 days

Votes: 31 50.8%
  • Dragon attraction at AK

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Clubs open at Pleasure Island

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • DHS gets a swedish chief restaurant

• Yeti gets fix

• other

Votes: 5 8.2%

• Total voters

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
I accidentally forgot to make the poll multiple choice and there is no way to fix that.

For myself a dream come true at WDW is multiple things. There are winning another free trip, having Dreamfinder back in imagination attraction, Yeti gets fix and DHS gets Swedish chief Restaurant. My other also was going to be Wonders of Life gets turn into a weather Pavilion.

Ajax Redux

I walk into EPCOT and there's a huge sinkhole where M:S once stood. I ask a CM what's gonna happen now that it's gone. The CM replies: "We kept Horizons intact and updated at a secret location. We're going to drop it in tonight with a gaggle of Sikorsky S-64's. Come on back in the morning. That M:S contraption was a nightmare, pukers galore. Walt would have hated it. Oh yeah... free Dole Whips." Then I eat fifty pieces of cod from theYorkshire County Fish Shop, chase Stitch out of WDW, and go looking for Mr Toad.

jensenrick

I voted for the clubs at Pleasure Island, but really I'd be happy with just the Adventurer's Club. My nephew still talk about how sad they are, because now that they have turned 21, P.I. is gone. Some of their favorite memories of Disney were at P.I.

bethymouse

Free trip definitely! It wouldn't matter where I stayed as long as it was on property, tickets were included ( park hopper plus water parks and more), and dining was included!
Of course, my ultimate stay would be a huge suite at the Grand Floridian w/ a dinner @ Victoria and Alberts.:D

diznyboyz

Just to be there with my family seeing everyone thoroughly enjoying their time, making memories. That's my dream come true. Just 83 days left!!!! :D P.S. Voted for free trip.

pixargal

My wish would be to have the Dreamfinder and Figment back together in an incredibly updated Journey ride. All would be able to enjoy it, not just me. Oh yes, and World Peace :)

The Empress Lilly

Hmm, few of my greatest dreams are on the list. Although a night in the castle or a free trip would be sweet!

Disney Dreams:
- Restoration of Future World
- Cartoonification and dumbification of the MK undone
- Empress Lilly returned to her full splendour
- Star Wars land
- DCA-like make-over for DAK
and above all, my one and only true Disney Dream:
- Standing on Main Street with my family, watching the parade and fireworks

Disvillain63

I chose spending one night in Cinderella's Castle. That would be so amazing and something literally out of a movie. I guess I wouldn't mind the free 7 day trip either, but I get the idea that it wouldn't be as "free" as they'd make it out to be.
My choices exactly...unless the Free 7 Days could be in Cinderella's Castle...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom