What would be a dream come true for you at WDW?

What would be a dream come true for you at WDW?

• Olive Garden replacing Tony's Town Square

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dreamfinder is back for imagination attraction

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Tomorrowland Speedway becomes a pod racing rack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sleeping in Cinderella's Castle for one night

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • winning a free trip to WDW for 7 days

Votes: 31 50.8%
  • Dragon attraction at AK

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Clubs open at Pleasure Island

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • DHS gets a swedish chief restaurant

• Yeti gets fix

• other

Votes: 5 8.2%

• Total voters

DizneyPryncess

Castle Suite for sure. I'd also love to open the Magic Kingdom with my family one day as "Family of the Day". Not sure I'll ever get there early enough for that though. :)

Bloopers

Already get in for free everyday. I would LOVE to spend a night at Cinderella's castle though. I imagine there'd be a ton of maids around serving me. I wouldn't have to lift a finger to do anything. Just living the lazy royal life for a day would be great :p

AndyS2992

Winning a free trip obviously :D

But there are some other good suggestions like bringing back the clubs and making Downtown Disney actually 'Downtown' again lol Yeti getting fixed and Dragaon attraction are good however not so sure on the other options.

mickey2008.1

Who cant pass up a free vacation? not me. Then throw one night at the castle suite and I am set. Let's get greedy, free dining, ride in the front of a monorail, and fastpass all day with parks hoppers. Basically, I want it all.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

If Disney World was really the place where dreams come true Horizons would be back, Journey into Imagination would be restored to its old self and Spectromagic would be back and bigger and better then Tokyos Dreamlights.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom