what worlds would you like to see in kingdom hearts 2

DisneyFan 2000

I would love to see the Pride Lands! Maybe also the Huntchback of Notre Dam? Adventure through the streets of Paris!

Although personally, I woudn't want Stitch as more than a summon character!

JackSkellington

It is possible Ansem's homeworld will be the replacement for Hallow Bastion. The Hercules Stadium is supposed to still be around. Perhaps for multiplayer collesium battles??

nikechic

I am super excited about Sora having two keyblades. I would like to see Mickey in it a little more. Other than that I am open for anything

JackSkellington

I don't think Sora is the character who boasts the two blade ability. His clone/protector is supposed to be the one. However it is all speculation. And I heard King Mickey is a playable "world" character. And his castle is going to be a level unlike in KH1. YES>>>>>>>:sohappy: Other than that I will leave out in the wind to soar.

JackSkellington

Originally posted by Sir Hiss527
Nottingham...Toad of Toad Hall.

That would be interesting. But no I think this time the worlds of the unknown, and human worlds (ie. Traverse Town [which gets an extensive makeover] Sora's world, and Ansem's) will be someof the main focus aside from the Diz character worlds. There are many things left unknown.......

Stickfoo

So far the only confirmed worlds are Halloweentown and the Colloseum. And the thing about Sora having two keyblades is wrong. the person is supposed to be like his "light" side or something. If you saw the secret ending at the end of KH (Another Side Another Story) it shows the Blonde Haired Kid (Dual Weilder)asking "Where's Sora?"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom