What will you Celebrate? NYC stop report

CMTinkerbell99

Original Poster
Hi

I wanted to let you know that I was able to see the NYC stop of the "What will you Celebrate" tour. It was really nice. They were about a block and half down from the ABC studios in Times Square and started around 11 am. There were the SUV's with the graphics on it; two computer stations and lots of Mickey ballons. The Cast Members were walking around Times Square with the Mickey ballons. It was a neat site to see. We even saw a few ballons escape. I took lots of pictures. I do not have access to upload them until I return to FL. I even got one of the pink ballons and I walked all over the city with the ballons.

Off the Topic; We saw Mary Poppins last night which is absolutely amazing! The actor that plays Burt is Amazing...he reminded me of ________ Van . We also got our playbill signed by several of the actors. Tonight we have tickets to The Little Mermaid.

WaltsApprentice

Hi

I wanted to let you know that I was able to see the NYC stop of the "What will you Celebrate" tour. It was really nice. They were about a block and half down from the ABC studios in Times Square and started around 11 am. There were the SUV's with the graphics on it; two computer stations and lots of Mickey ballons. The Cast Members were walking around Times Square with the Mickey ballons. It was a neat site to see. We even saw a few ballons escape. I took lots of pictures. I do not have access to upload them until I return to FL. I even got one of the pink ballons and I walked all over the city with the ballons.

Off the Topic; We saw Mary Poppins last night which is absolutely amazing! The actor that plays Burt is Amazing...he reminded me of ________ Van . We also got our playbill signed by several of the actors. Tonight we have tickets to The Little Mermaid.

I can't wait to see your pictures...me and my buddies were going to do the one up in GA but its an 8 hour drive...but two of them are going to get to work it! It must be an amazing experience to share that magic with so many people! Glad you had a great time! Was there anything inside your balloon??

I too have seen Mary Poppins...loved it so much...I sing supercalfxristic(sp?) for a week after that haha...though I haven't gotten the spelling correct yet. Haha Also the same day saw Little Mermaid 4th row center!! Which was amazing too...but I like Mary better...there was a deeper story there! But let me know what you think afterwards! Though did you like the temper scene in mary....kinda scary..eh??:lookaroun

Bug715

I saw them on Good Morning America this morning! I also got my call about working the Cincinnati stop today! I have to be there at 8am and I have an hour and a half drive to get there since I'll be at home instead of on campus. o well its Disney so its worth it!

Disneyson 1

Yeah, the spelling is right. How could you forget after it was in the song?

S-U-P-E-R (S-U-P-E-R) C-A-L-I-F (C-A-L-I-F) R-A-G-I-L (R-A-G-I-L) ISTICEXPIALID; O; C-I-O-U-S!

CMTinkerbell99

Original Poster
sorry

I've been busy since I returned but I will e-mail the best ones to Steve since I don't think it will allow me to upload them directly since I am not on a paid membership.

CMTinkerbell99

Original Poster
I can't wait to see your pictures...me and my buddies were going to do the one up in GA but its an 8 hour drive...but two of them are going to get to work it! It must be an amazing experience to share that magic with so many people! Glad you had a great time! Was there anything inside your balloon??

I too have seen Mary Poppins...loved it so much...I sing supercalfxristic(sp?) for a week after that haha...though I haven't gotten the spelling correct yet. Haha Also the same day saw Little Mermaid 4th row center!! Which was amazing too...but I like Mary better...there was a deeper story there! But let me know what you think afterwards! Though did you like the temper scene in mary....kinda scary..eh??:lookaroun

I liked Mary Poppins better also. I liked Little Mermaid. I like how they created the sea. How they made the mermaids and Flounder seem like they were swimming. (will not go into details for those who want to see it) But I think Little Mermaid is geared more towards children. We went to a Friday night show and there were lots of children under the age of 10.
I liked the Temper scene also..I think it was meant to be dark and scary.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom