What will merchandise will you buy your next trip?

PUSH

Disney attraction poster(s)- can somebody tell me if you can buy these? (Art of Disney??)
2013 magnet
Maybe a Disney pillow pet (Bullseye, Pooh, Eeyore look like my favorites)
Miscellaneous things- there's always something (more accurately, multiple things) that you don't plan on buying!

Alexis

Original Poster
We always get a few pins. I like to get on of something new we did on our trip. I will get on for each of my kids too Last time they each got first visit pins. This time I'm thinking a pin for their favorite ride.
I notice there are tons of pins in DTD, what do you use the pins for if you don't mind me asking?

Alexis

Original Poster
Always on the lookout for a great hooded sweatshirt. Other than that I never really have anything in mind, but love to look and always find something good. Gotta get something Goofy related every trip.
I actually purchases a hooded jacket last year! It's great with most of the characters on the back and the monorail in the corner! I wonder what this years looks like!

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
I notice there are tons of pins in DTD, what do you use the pins for if you don't mind me asking?
I make shadowboxes from our trips with photos and mementos from the trip including the pins. Here is one for 2007

5105c519-9911-449a-bebf-9a2b4c6e1a54_zps2d801fb7.jpg.html
5105c519-9911-449a-bebf-9a2b4c6e1a54_zps2d801fb7.jpg

PUSH

Oh I forgot a Christmas ornament with 2013 on it! We always pick up a dated ornament.

PS- Are you looking for a Dumbo plush?? If so, I'd assume there's some in the new Big Top Souvenirs in the FLE. I believe that is where that picture above was taken. But I've seen Dumbo at many places. Shouldn't have much trouble finding him!

bsiev1977

Not entirely sure yet about my December trip. Most likely will do all my Christmas shopping while down there.
For myself, a shirt or two. Plus, a couple coffee mugs. I have one with Mickey in his robe, holding a mug of coffee with one hand while holding his eye open with the other. As I remember, they had several others last time I was there. Got it at World of Disney in DTD

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom