what will happen to haunted mansion?

Buried20KLeague

A "Ghost" Host said:
to put it simply: no.

At least not right now. Right now all we need here is a complete rehab for sight and sound! We've been getting stronger lights and a few better sound qualities but thats about it. I hope they don't give us Constance. I mean she is really cool, but Emily is too special to us.

exactly! But... Emily wasn't Poisoned by any of us...

You've gotta be kidding me. :brick:

You'd rather keep a mannequin with a glowing bulb in her chest over what DL's HM just got?!?!?!?!?!?

It's this kind of stuff that drives me nuts. Change for the sake of change only is not a good thing... But change for the sake of IMPROVEMENT is. The bride in WDW's HM is absolutely a waste of time. There isn't even a good reason she's there!! Whatever reason has been devised is fan or CM based... Peoples' way of justifying why she's standing there. Implementing these changes would make total sense, bring cohesion to a currently scattered attempt at a story line, and (maybe most importantly for the younger generation) bring renewed awe and interest. The "how'd they do that" factor, if you will.

Lee - I couldn't agree with you more. These changes rock, and WDW needs them ASAP. I know I for one would plan a trip sooner rather than later to see these changes, and I wouldn't be alone. Plus, adding these details would probably mean a overall refurb... Which is DESPERATELY needed.

TP2000

Buried20KLeague said:
The bride in WDW's HM is absolutely a waste of time. There isn't even a good reason she's there!! Whatever reason has been devised is fan or CM based... Peoples' way of justifying why she's standing there. Implementing these changes would make total sense, bring cohesion to a currently scattered attempt at a story line, and (maybe most importantly for the younger generation) bring renewed awe and interest. The "how'd they do that" factor, if you will.

Lee - I couldn't agree with you more. These changes rock, and WDW needs them ASAP. I know I for one would plan a trip sooner rather than later to see these changes, and I wouldn't be alone. Plus, adding these details would probably mean a overall refurb... Which is DESPERATELY needed.

Very, very well said! :sohappy:

hokielutz

I'm really looking forward to the refurb plans for the HM. I visited WDW this past weekend and after riding HM, I did notice some improvements in the sound quality & volume, and lighting. But a general refurb and effects changes/improvements is really needed. I love this version, but I know when this classic is overdue for some updates. You know... it might even create a queue outside the mansion, which was something I didn't see this weekend during the couple times I walked by it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom