What were they filming at the MK

EmeraldDolphin

great pictures! :)

I know it's not as exciting as Disney... but yesterday they were filming some kind of movie up the street from my house at a convience store. :)

nikechic

I really think they should update a lot of their clips. I have the video from '93 and they have had the same girl dancing a pleasure island since then. And I don't think it does the place justice.
But I do think that they should have kept the lady (from the 93 video) who talks about her favorite country being Morrocco.
"My favorite country is Morrocco for the shopping. (dramatic pause) LOVE THE LEATHERS!!!" That makes me laugh so hard. They should have kept that.

On a side note I was there when they were filming the first commerical for Splash Mountain right after it openned. And it was pretty funny because you weren't warned ahead of time that there would be a big camera crew when you came out of the briar patch. And this crazy woman was trying to get everyone to scream "we got soaked" "splash mountain is the Best", but everyone was so shocked no one really could say much. After waiting in line for 2 hours and then riding it and not having time to catch your breath you can't really say anything. It was so funny, my dad and I found a bench right behind the crazy girl and her crew and watch the dumbfounded expressions on people face for like two hours.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom