What weeks in September does Disney Generally offer Free Dining?

Fable McCloud

The title says it all, what weeks in September does Disney generally roll out the free dining? I'm trying to gather data for when I get married, so we know when to plan the honeymoon and get in on the free dining. It saved me a lot of money in the past, and depending on how much we spend on the wedding, we may need to be super thrifty.

PrincessNelly_NJ

The title says it all, what weeks in September does Disney generally roll out the free dining? I'm trying to gather data for when I get married, so we know when to plan the honeymoon and get in on the free dining. It saved me a lot of money in the past, and depending on how much we spend on the wedding, we may need to be super thrifty.

Keep in mind, there's no promise of free dining but I have found the bounceback dates to align with future promotions. and the 2014 bounceback was 8/20 to 9/29.

Upvote 0

kasey1988

Yup as stated above those are the bounceback fatwas, glad we were able to book this :). Last year free dining for September was released in May for the general public anda few days earlier for visa holders.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom