What wdw land needs to be totally reworked.

Pepper's Ghost

The challenges are both of Disney's dinosaur films have underwhelmed and Universal Studios is always going to be able to do dinosaurs better because of Jurassic Park. It somewhat begs the question should they just try to do something else there?

Dinosaurs is a difficult theme to pull off as well as you have to theme it in the present looking backward (as is the current case) or give it a prehistoric theme which would render its marquee attraction out of place. Not to mention that a quasi-accurate pre-historic theme would lack a unique sense of place relateable to humans.

I suppose other paths would be an alternative universe dinosaur world akin to the old Dinosaurs television series, which is too old and obscure for a land, or some sort of Flintstone-esque vibe which doesn't really exist in Disney's IP library.
That's not to mention that humans and dinosaurs actually coexisted 5,000 years ago... or some such nonsense. :rolleyes: I love when people speak of historic/pre-historic times as if it was the Flintstones. Don't get me wrong, I love the Flintstones, but I never watched it as a kid assuming I was watching a history lesson. 🤪

spock8113

AvatarLand, was flash with lights and effects...........................................................................................................but,alas,
it is too soon to redo because of earnings return based on expenditures. I give it 3 more years. YAWN

dman1373

Original Poster
lets turn dinoland into what it was supposed to be

Attachments

• 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 48

Little Green Men

AvatarLand, was flash with lights and effects...........................................................................................................but,alas,
it is too soon to redo because of earnings return based on expenditures. I give it 3 more years. YAWN
WDWs best addition and unique to the resort isn’t going anywhere

jonnyc

I like the idea of Wakanda in AK - although I'd try and place it where Dinorama is.

I think Marvel IP seems one of the most bankable options for any future lands, especially as the MCU opens up to feature less well-known properties (which aren't present at IOA).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom