What was your first ride or attraction you did at WDW?

Morwen

My first ride was "It's a Small World" because it's my grandfather's favorite. Although, my first attraction was The Enchanted Tiki Room.... I was only 4 and I definitely remember being a little frightened of it... even though I DID think that the birds were funny.

welovewdw

my first ride was muppetvision, may 24, 2004 on my honeymoon!!! i still remember how amazed i was, and how i couldnt believe i was actually in DISNEY WORLD!!:D :sohappy:

diddy_mouse

hmm...i know it was in '84...i was 2...so it was probably either Cinderella's Carrousel or small world. :rolleyes:

my fiance's first ride (beside's the monorail) was PoTC, right after he proposed to me on May 17, 2004 :D :D

figmentmom

I'm not sure this counts as an attraction, but the very first thing we did when we got to the Magic Kingdom that first year when the kids were little was head for First Aid... :rolleyes: :lol:

Ringo8n24

Seems to me it was Jungle Cruise in 1978. I do also remember my mom never wanting to get off Haunted Mansion and PoTC. They are still her favorites, but she has not gone back with me since 1985. I keep telling her how much it has changed, she would not recognize the property now.

Computer Magic

I was too young to remember the first ride I ever went on, but CoP stands out as the one ride that made the biggest impact my first trip to Disney.

Halfling418

Figment

I'm pretty sure that it was the Journey Into the Imagination ride with Figment, but before it was changed, so there wasn't much Figment. I was in 8th grade, in the year 2000. And even though the ride wasn't a major one, I was completely blown away, and hooked for life.

disneyfreak7036

In 1978, it was absolutely the penny arcade, then it was off to CBJ, my aunt and uncle's favorite. This was because she had a big burly brother named non other than Al. I can still hear my dad laughing histerically to this day.

BigNorm

Let's see that was 1984, I was three...the one I remember most from my childhood was Peter Pan, but it quite possibly could have been "iasw" or Cinderella's Carousel. I really don't remember.

Update: It was "it's a small world" that i rode first on my first WDW trip oh so many years ago friends.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom