What was the best part of your last trip??

HouCuseChickie

Our last trip was December 2017 and it was our first time being at WDW with my brother's family since my nephew was an infant. My nephew was born over 2 months premature and has had a lot of challenges in his life from his early arrival. He has a number of developmental issues, so it's a bit different than touring the parks with my own children. His favorite attraction is the Tiki Room...so much so that my mom made him a Tiki birthday cake for him last year and I got him a robotic parrot that can also record and play back audio (i.e. Tiki room music). My mom really wanted us to get a chance to experience his favorite with him and while my parents had to head home before we were able to do this, we finally got to enjoy the Tiki Room with my nephew. The joy and amazement on his face was priceless. He even got to walk a little bit (he has a stroller as a wheelchair situation) and lead us into Adventureland so we could all see Jose and his friends.

24412098387_12449da925_z.jpg

BlakeW39

OMG!! I would have loved that. I always go when it's insanely hot and the poor lions are just lounging around. lol, although I use the word "poor' loosely. I'm living for retirement so I too can just "lounge" around.

Ikr! We went on two safaris and both were completely different. During the first one, we saw the bull hippo out grazing. Then we saw saw two hippo cows charging through the river towards us by the falls, between them the calf running at pace! All the elephants were out grazing, but the lions weren't out, those are my favorites. Later on though, it was even better. The wildebeest ran around "fighting" and the giraffes also tussled, lightly striking one another with their necks. We actually could hear the lions roaring from the very start of the ride, and later on they roared directky at us. It was wonderful, and Kili always is one of favorites alongside Splash Mountain.

Minnesota disney fan

Ikr! We went on two safaris and both were completely different. During the first one, we saw the bull hippo out grazing. Then we saw saw two hippo cows charging through the river towards us by the falls, between them the calf running at pace! All the elephants were out grazing, but the lions weren't out, those are my favorites. Later on though, it was even better. The wildebeest ran around "fighting" and the giraffes also tussled, lightly striking one another with their necks. We actually could hear the lions roaring from the very start of the ride, and later on they roared directky at us. It was wonderful, and Kili always is one of favorites alongside Splash Mountain.

We've never had a very good safari, I guess. Would love to have heard the lions roar! We even went on the dusk safari, but saw almost No animals at all. So, I'm jealous!

draybook

Last trip was Memorial Day week of this year.The look on the faces of our two youngest every night while we sat outside of Gastons while watching Happily Ever After. It made every single second that I spend with those incompetent clods at work worth it...

Walt d

My wife had never been on Thunder Mountain, and had no idea it was a "coaster". Took her on and enjoyed watching her face at the top of the first hill. :D
I was there 5 days after 911. Drove there. There was no one there, you could come out of a ride, then go back in, no waiting or foreign people there . And was there at epcot 3 months after it opened. Every thing was fresh.

Dr. Ludwig von Drake

My wife and I were able to ditch our kids one evening on our family visit this May. We had Fastpasses for Soarin', split a black cherry hard cider from a Food and Wine booth, then dinner at Le Cellier. Ended the evening with a nice leisurely stroll through the park in 75 degree weather with clear, starry skies.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
We waited 30 minutes for Dinosaur and we got stopped right before the pre-show room. So we were having a fun conversation with the cast member at that checkpoint in the queue and she gave a paper FastPass to ride any ride in AK! So we returned to Dinosaur, and the lady at the FP post at the beginning of the queue was just like "You know what? Just keep it!" So we got to use that fastpass AGAIN on Everest!

Cast Members were in a great mood over at the Dinosaur attraction, I've gotta say!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom