What was the 1st attraction u ever got on at WDW

Maria

sorry.....
:(

I remember It´s a small world, and many others but I can´t remember which was first!

I do remember that we also went to a park that no longer exists on that trip: Circus World! Did any of you go there? I remember the biggest Fortune Wheel I have ever seen in my life was there.

disneycrazy

June 1981

Maria, I don't remember my first ride either, but I remember going to Circus World on my first trip to Disney too!!!

I do know I've always loved Big Thunder Mountain Railroad:D

WDW-Imagineer

August 1986

I think mine was Pirates of the Caribbean when I was 2 years old. The only thing I remember was the pirate sitting with the pigs getting drunk... all I remember from the entire trip.

popkid

i was in a stroller back then (forgot what our friends across the pond call them) so i can't remember... i'm going to have to phone my parents and ask, though i doubt they'll recall either...

M

Mr Lightbeer

Originally posted by marciahahn
Dec. 3rd, 1982,9:03 AM, Spaceship Earth.

Yes ,that's correct, I think you were wearing a blue sweater.

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 163

goofy

my first trip was october 92 i was 8 my first ride was probaly either thunder mountain or spash mountain as or maybe jungle cruise i dont actual rember but i think the most likely was Thunder Mountain i rember very little from that trip but bits bak to me all the time

My first ride at DLP was Phantom Manor July 10th at about 11:23.

And i rember as it was this year and only a few days ago

<SRH>

I do not remember what the first ride was, as our first trip to WDW was in 1975. That was when I lived in Illinois, and we came here for vacation. I do remember Circus World. I think it had just opened, and boy that place blew! A real surprise that place closed. A lot of people say DCA and AK have nothing to do have never been to Circus World. The one big attraction I remember doing there was riding on an elephant.

disneycrazy

I talked to my parents to see if they remembered what we rode first.:eek:

We decided it was definitely the tram (you know, the one in the parking lot):D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom