What Was/Is your defining Disney Moment.

Davis224

The second you pull onto the road and see the Welcome to Disney sign on either side of the road. It just doesn't stop from there.

Originally posted by 2much2do

Hi! I was in the Hercules Electrical Parade in NYC too!!! Were you a Disney Store CM? What store did you work at? I was at Fifth Ave. Might we know each other?????

I was a Disney Store CM but I don't know if we'd know each other -- I worked in Milford, CT. My now husband worked as a CM at the Trumbull, CT store -- he only just left there about a month ago -- and my sister-in-law was a college program CM who was home to finish college -- she now works at MK. We were psyched that we all got cast in the parade. My husband was a page who carried the Blue Fairy's dress and my sister-in-law got to be one of Cinderella's court dancers. What part did you play?

2much2do

Nope, guess I wouldn't have known you, but it sure must have been cool to be with your relatives. I was Sleepy (and four months pregnant at the time, too!). I had a BLAST!!!!! And, I didn't pass out (thank goodness) even though some of my friends did (or almost did!).

starsky

I would have to say standing right at the front of the boat from TTC. You can see the castle and the Mountains, and you know exactly what's in store. The buzz starts when you get in your car to get there, but it just peaks as soon as you see those spires.:animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom