What was/is the large tree like structure

samshem

It is really not something unique to Walt Disney World. Other places do this to cell towers as well.

True. Around here, there are many towers disguised as trees. There is even one that is hidden inside a silo that was built solely for the purpose of hiding the tower (it is on a piece of farmland).

The Mom

Premium Member
True. Around here, there are many towers disguised as trees. There is even one that is hidden inside a silo that was built solely for the purpose of hiding the tower (it is on a piece of farmland).

There's one about 2 miles from my house. I pass by it frequently. It's right next to on an overpass, which is why I've noticed it. It's not as noticeable at ground level. I'm sure there are others around town.

It is a cell phone tower....we have them all over the place in New Hampshire....it was someones attempt to try to "blend" cell towers in forest areas in the north east.....they clearly don't blend in as well as promised as most are quite a bit taller than the trees....but it does help a bit....I am guessing that is what Disney was trying to pull off as well

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom