What Tomorrowland attraction deserves a second chance?

What TL attraction's deserve a second chance?

• Total voters

Videoteck

Carousel of Progress, needs another chance I mean think about it a ride that takes you through time! Thats an amazing idea! Perhaps if they did something to pump it up a bit, the ride could be so much more, if you dont bring back the ride, at least they should bring back the idea.

ballewclan

I'm just hoping that after all the complaints recieved about stitch...SOMETIME far away in the future, a updated and AMAZING version of AE will come back and wow everyone.

You know what I dont understand...didnt AE get shut down after a month of operation and get some MAJOR sprucing up? Knowing about SGE's wayyy worse condition...what exactly has been done to improve the STORY and whole ride? (besides projections)

dxwwf3

ballewclan said:
I'm just hoping that after all the complaints recieved about stitch...SOMETIME far away in the future, a updated and AMAZING version of AE will come back and wow everyone.

Maybe if Disney creates an animated film/tv series about Mr. Ornitheus, carnivorous...'s conversion from being a teleported trouble maker into someone who knows the meaning of family and love.

ballewclan

dxwwf3 said:
Maybe if Disney creates an animated film/tv series about Mr. Ornitheus, carnivorous...'s conversion from being a teleported trouble maker into someone who knows the meaning of family and love.

Yeah something like that! Hugs all around!

:lookaroun

hahahahha nice one.

Mr.EPCOT

This is a wee bit off subject, but I'm personally of the opinion that they should have built Mission: SPACE in place of Alien Encounter at Tomorrowland instead of at Epcot. It'd be perfect for that building, considering its history, and it is just what Tomorrowland needs.

CThaddeus

ImagineerMMC said:
This is a wee bit off subject, but I'm personally of the opinion that they should have built Mission: SPACE in place of Alien Encounter at Tomorrowland instead of at Epcot. It'd be perfect for that building, considering its history, and it is just what Tomorrowland needs.

I love this idea for two reasons:
1. Horizons might still be open.
2. Mission: Space offers a positive vision of the future; Alien Encounter never did.

dxwwf3

CThaddeus said:
2. Mission: Space offers a positive vision of the future

Unless of course you get an extreme case of motion sickness after riding. Or if something even worse happens. Then the future wouldn't seem so bright for you, would it? :animwink:

You set yourself up for that one :wave:

Dragonrider1227

I say;
MISSION TO MARS: I think Disney needs a space ride that DOESN'T have to worry about heart problems and bad backs. Mission: Space and Space Mountain are cool, but I wouldn't put a little kid on either of them no matter HOW much they like space.

ALIEN ENCOUNTER: A really good concept that has potential if it can find it's audience. Toning down on the scaryness proboly wouldn't hurt either.

On another note, it'd be nice if Stich had a better ride. He's a cool character with a decent movie and should have a better ride.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Corporations do not like to admit that they made a mistake.

Look at CocaCola when they changed the formula with new Coke.

They had to back pedal so fast it made your head swim.

However , they never really said they made a mistake, but they turned it around by bring back Classic Coke.

I don't think AE will ever come back it the same form as before, but it may reappear in some other venue, slightly or drastically changed.

Only time will tell !

dxwwf3

unkadug said:
Corporations do not like to admit that they made a mistake.

Look at CocaCola when they changed the formula with new Coke.

They had to back pedal so fast it made your head swim.

However , they never really said they made a mistake, but they turned it around by bring back Classic Coke.

I don't think AE will ever come back it the same form as before, but it may reappear in some other venue, slightly or drastically changed.

Only time will tell !

I wonder how long it will be until you get a reply that tells you they didn't make a mistake, you are stupid for thinking that, WDW fans are the minority, our opinions do not matter, and so on and so on?

:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom