What Tomorrowland attraction deserves a second chance?

What TL attraction's deserve a second chance?

• Total voters

imagineer boy

AE by far. Seriously, they could've taken alot more precautions to stop parents for bringing their young kids to ride. And, so what if attendance was down? The answer is simple, ADVERTISE IT MORE. I sear, every recent vacation planning video and resort video thing ignored AE like it was not there. Maybe that explained the lower numbers.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Corrus said:
Err... you're wrong on this one... Michael had the original idea for A:E.

Not the Stitch version...

I stand corrected. :eek:

Does anyone else find it humorous that CircleVision 360 has gotten 0 votes.

iheartdisney91

ok i think it sucks how they took out a popular ride and put in a sucky one Stitch? i mean c'mon uggg now that im old ebough i prolly would have went on elien encounter.:lookaroun

dxwwf3 said:
Well considering your screen name, you've got to explain your vote :lol:

Although I'm nostalgic about IYHW I would love to have experienced AE.
Yes, I missed it. :brick: My kids wouldn't even get in the queue back in 2000.
Something about the whole Stitch thing I'm not into. I guess my kids will want to see it when we get back to the parks this year.

dxwwf3

IFYOUHADWINGS said:
Although I'm nostalgic about IYHW I would love to have experienced AE.
Yes, I missed it. :brick: My kids wouldn't even get in the queue back in 2000.
Something about the whole Stitch thing I'm not into. I guess my kids will want to see it when we get back to the parks this year.

Oh I hate to hear that. Check your Private Messages :wave:

jozzmenia

imagineer boy said:
AE by far. Seriously, they could've taken alot more precautions to stop parents for bringing their young kids to ride. And, so what if attendance was down? The answer is simple, ADVERTISE IT MORE. I sear, every recent vacation planning video and resort video thing ignored AE like it was not there. Maybe that explained the lower numbers.

I may be out of the loop on this one, but I am STILL trying to figure out WHY they got rid of it. I'm just not buying the "too scary for 2 year old's" thing or else they'd get rid of TOT, Everest, Mission Space, and so on...:lookaroun

I'm still baffled...

slowbee

ok, I don't believe it was at WDW, but I do miss Captain EO!!!!

All kidding aside... We just got back from WDW on Friday night.. and one of the last things we got to see was CoP. I love it because it reminds me of Uncle Walt. When we watch CoP, it's like watching Disney History. They need to update it to help that 50 year jump between the 3rd and 4th shows... and the characters could be updated with the new technology Disney has developed.

Damien666

Original Poster
^ Captain EO was not in TL but it was in WDW at Epcot.

I'm glad to see all the attractions have a vote on this poll, it shows they are not truly forgotten. :sohappy:

It was pretty easy for me to vote for AE being my favorite attraction of all time. Now I don't truly know why Disney got rid of AE, the only thing I can think of is they listened to the parents that didn't read warning signs and Stitch came along. I'm surprised Disney didn't know that little kids and total darkness DON'T MIX.

Now while I accept that there are some people that like SGE. There is no way you can tell me there are more people that like SGE then AE and SGE has a improved plot. The only good thing that is in SGE is the Stitch and DNA cannon AA's and that's it.

NeedABreak

AE. I just watched some of the old videos of it and everything from the story line (big futre company showing off its tech to future customers), its AAs (S.I.R., need I say more), and the themeing all belonged in TL. There really hasn't been an attraction since that one that fit the theme of the land so well.

JimboJones123

Where is "NOT SURE". That's my favorite part of polls. You are so strong in you convictions that you are compelled to vote -- "NOT SURE"

papa-d

I would think that George Lucas had a say in it's departure, since he helped produce the show. Anyone know for sure?

jozzmenia

What year did AE come out? I am trying to figure out how old I was when I rode it...

I think I was like 10 and my brother was like 6...We both loved it! So, that "it's to scary" stuff that made them get rid of it realy irks me. :mad:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom