What to do for my son on his birthday in WDW

Rogue71371

Original Poster
Hey all,

We are headed to Disney on my sons birthday Feb 28th (10 days to go!!!). I was wondering with all the Celebrations things going on if anyone had any ideas as how to make his day more special.

Thanks, Tom

DisneyJoe

Be sure to stop in guest services in the first park you go to, or ask at the resort front desk, and get him a Birthday button - and be sure he wears it all the time!

Race3qma

Button

Be sure to wear the button where ever he goes and try to have meals in the park and tell the host when entering the restaurant it can make for him a very special day have fun with it.:)

Disneykidder

Just being there will be magical. The haircut is a great idea...it looks so cool. You can even get a hat with a cake on top to show it is his birthday. Get a button from your hotel and make sure you tell everyone it is his b-day...cast members really go out of their way to make things memorable. Let him lead the way...afterall, it is his day. :wave:

Rogue71371

Original Poster
Yet another reason I love this site! I will make sure we do all the this stuff listed, but I am not going to tell him about ahead of time. I am so excited. haha

wdwmomof3

Thanks everybody! The cake looks like a really good idea! He is so excited to turn 8 at Disney.

If you do a cake, will you cake a picture of it and post it for us? I started a Walt Disney World cake thread and I am hoping to get pictures of cakes that people bought at Disney World to celebrate something. I am ordering a cake myself when we go, and I will post a picture of it too. :)

I know that when we went to 1900 Park Fare for dinner on my nephews b'day, they brought him out a little B'day cupcake. It was cute. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom