What to bring/pack

Britt

When you go with the kiddos, what are some things you HAVE to pack, that not everyone thinks of.

This time, we're bringing a fan that attaches to the stroller for my 2 year old. And little handheld fan misters for us and the older boys. We bought a big one on our last day at the parks and it made me wonder why I'd waited so long....LOL

fdcfjj

1. collapsible stool (little ones can't brush teeth...sink is too high) - at Bed Bath and Beyond

2. hunting headphones (fireworks, show, any loud noise) - my kids would never keep ear plugs in - at sporting goods

3. dish soap and sponge (wash out refillable mugs at the end of day)

4. glow in dark necklaces (just for fun and good to put on stroller at night)

5. id tags for kids (I put my child's name and our cell phone numbers in case we lose them)

6. power strip (hotel room never as enough outlets for all my chargers)

7. swimmers towel (thin, light, very absorbent, good for rain and wet rides) - Google to find where to purchase

Upvote 0

maryszhi

i do not have any kids but have traveled with relatives who have kids and def. stuff to entertain them in line, rain gear, snacks, and change of clothes. water bottles/ mugs so that you can have water available if needed.

Upvote 0

maryszhi

1. collapsible stool (little ones can't brush teeth...sink is too high) - at Bed Bath and Beyond

2. hunting headphones (fireworks, show, any loud noise) - my kids would never keep ear plugs in - at sporting goods

3. dish soap and sponge (wash out refillable mugs at the end of day)

4. glow in dark necklaces (just for fun and good to put on stroller at night)

5. id tags for kids (I put my child's name and our cell phone numbers in case we lose them)

6. power strip (hotel room never as enough outlets for all my chargers)

7. swimmers towel (thin, light, very absorbent, good for rain and wet rides) - Google to find where to purchase
also these things :) i second the id tags, it helps if the situation arises that the cm can contact you via the info. they even have temporary tattoos now :)

Upvote 0

jlsHouston

well.. I pack so much... which is why I am flying southwest so I can check bags and not pay...Clothes, costumes, shoes, sunscreen, wipees, every toiletry imaginable.... actually I could use 1 more suitcase, right now I am hoping my big hard sided samsonite weighs in less than 50 lbs...:oops:

Upvote 0

maryszhi

well.. I pack so much... which is why I am flying southwest so I can check bags and not pay...Clothes, costumes, shoes, sunscreen, wipees, every toiletry imaginable.... actually I could use 1 more suitcase, right now I am hoping my big hard sided samsonite weighs in less than 50 lbs...:oops:
make sure to weigh it....they will charge you extra...atleast the airlines i have flown on....

Upvote 0

jlsHouston

the thing I forgot was the whistle for Jayce... I lost him last time and I was thinking I'd tie a whistle around his neck and if we got separated this time he could blow it and then I could find him...the only problem with this great idea I had was I told him about it and he has been extremely eager for me to buy this whistle... I am thinking he might be contemplating blowing it lost or not...:eek:

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
What a cute idea! Where do you get the cake glitter?

One thing we always pack are glow-sticks - you can buy big packages of them really cheap, and they're perfect entertainment for waiting for the nighttime parade. We always pack extras so we can share if my son makes some new friends while we're waiting. Last year, the girl beside us had bubbles, so they both shared and were perfectly content during the long wait.

@disneygirl76 - I'd love to see your list!

Its long! :) Can you Private Message me your email address and I will send you all my lists. :)

Upvote 0

Britt

Original Poster
the thing I forgot was the whistle for Jayce... I lost him last time and I was thinking I'd tie a whistle around his neck and if we got separated this time he could blow it and then I could find him...the only problem with this great idea I had was I told him about it and he has been extremely eager for me to buy this whistle... I am thinking he might be contemplating blowing it lost or not...:eek:
I LOVE this idea!!! I think Im actually going to do that!

Upvote 0

laxchik18

ponchos for everyone and an extra for the stroller if u have one, bandaids, neosporin, it may be nice for the kids to have sunglasses, sunblock(the stick for the face works really well) hmmmm. ill get back to you if i think of anything else:)

Upvote 0

fdcfjj

Consider a Power SQUID. Looks like this:
51DSm2oRERL._AA1000_.jpg

I LOVE these things... you can cram 'em FULL of hockey puck power supplies. Strips? they always get blocked off.

Love this. Just changed my packing list from power strip to power squid. Always editing that list...lol.
Thanks for the suggestion

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom