What the best Roller Coaster?

ToTBellHop

the ride building is filled with concert lighting...therefore it's not dark and there are no objects you fly by...some people like the changes--I'm not one of them. The cars also look more cheaply done...the fronts and backs look like they consist of stickers...

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I have yet to hear ANYONE who has ridden the ride say that they prefer the WDW ride segment to the Paris version. General opinion is the outside of WDW and the WDW loading stations are better, but the interior ride show at Paris has consistently been reviewed as being better than WDWs. :)

The whole ride building is filled with fog, and has spectacular syncronised lights shows. It apparently fits the coaster theme much better than the 2D props in teh WDW version.

Tom Morrow

Most of that video was just watching a guy dance around the ride pretending to play a toy guitar, but thats OK. I got a good idea of what the interior looks like, and though the exterior, queue, preshow, station, and cars don't look nearly as good, the actual ride enterior looks a little better than the WDW version. They should add some of those effects!

ToTBellHop

That was the scariest video I have seen in a while...did DISNEY make that?! Anyway, after seeing that, it only affirms my view that this a cheapened version of our ride with metal all over the place in the inside and poor theming on the outside and queue. I wouldn't mind some of the fog effects and lighting in our version, however...perhaps in the launch and exit tunnels...

ToTBellHop

I was scared...actually, I still am scared that someone did that...and why disney didn't send out security...disney has put out some pretty bad commercials for rides in the past...like they have this REALLY bad one on the Vacation Planning Video for Who Wants to Be a Millionaire--PLAY IT! which has generic music...which I don't get...I mean, disney does own the music...

Tom Morrow

Originally posted by DogsRule!
That was the scariest video I have seen in a while...did DISNEY make that?! Anyway, after seeing that, it only affirms my view that this a cheapened version of our ride with metal all over the place in the inside and poor theming on the outside and queue. I wouldn't mind some of the fog effects and lighting in our version, however...perhaps in the launch and exit tunnels...

Yeah, I agree. The only thing I'd want from the DLP RnRc is the lighting effects and fog on the on-ride portion.

and yes, that video was one of the lamest things I've seen in awhile!

WiCKMaN

RnRC Paris interior

Originally posted by d dude
does any body know what the inside of DLP's RnR looks like?
Here are some pics from DLP-guide.com
RRC016.jpg

RRC017.jpg

Visit http://www.dlp-guide.com for more cool information about Disneyland Resort Paris.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom