• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

What should NOT have been replaced?

Sbk1234

Have to add, although not an attraction, Adventures Club. There was absolutely NO reason to remove it. It could have easily still fit in with the new Disney Springs and was still very popular.

And if I want to REALLY date myself... the mule ride at DL. (I know, LOTS of reasons to have replaced this, but I can still be nostalgic).
I'm really sorry that I can't like this twice!

They could honestly just decorate it or something, seriously.

Although I sort of understand WHY it's not there anymore. I had to be evacuated from it as a kid, and it was honestly a terrible experience in retrospect, even if as a kid it was fun at the time.
But Corey Burton doing an evil computer voice (you all know what part I'm referring to.) 14 years before he was Krypton.

WeAreOne

In the Parks
No
I never got to experience Horizons, but it's still one of my favorite attractions. It's very creative and it stinks they got rid of it. Also Honey I Shrunk the Audience because I love all three movies, and I actually really like Nigel Channing.

Sbk1234

I never got to experience Horizons, but it's still one of my favorite attractions. It's very creative and it stinks they got rid of it. Also Honey I Shrunk the Audience because I love all three movies, and I actually really like Nigel Channing.
Watching Horizons videos on YouTube barely gives the idea of how amazing that attraction was! I feel bad for everyone who was never able to experience it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom