What rides would you like to see at DW?

audiotinker

Original Poster
Let's all try to keep our comments positive and pertinent to the subject! After all, the whole point of it is our own opinion of what we would love to see in the parks... and of course others will disagree, but the point of it is to share our ideas of what we think a future DW should look like. After all, Walt said, "Keep Moving Forward!!" :sohappy:

loveofamouse

I didn't know that changing Splash would be so controversial :lol: Personally I loved the movie, and I agree with those who think that everything doesn't have to be themed after the movies, this actually drives me crazy. I think it happens way too often. However, I would like to see a ride based on Princess and the Frog, maybe another boat-like ride in that same area. Maybe they could get rid of those creepy singing bears that are always falling apart and have like missing eyeballs. :eek:

I think the best way to add tPatF to MK would be with the Riverboat, as they've done for promotional things. The riverboat is very N.O. and could easily be rethemed. They could add scenes on the backside of the River, too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom