What Ride would you replace ?

rkelly42

I hate these kind of threads, I know they are just for your personal opinion but as others have said you need to remember Disney isn't all about just what you want, its for everyone. I remember when my favorite show Food Rocks closed everyone was just like "Good riddance" well that was kind of hurtful for me because I had loved that show since I was 4 years old and it meant alot more to me than per say "a piece of crap put together for Nestle." So for whom ever said the play places are worthless well that's because you are too old to play in them but I'm sure there are millions of kids who love those to death because I know I did when I was younger. So people please be considerate because you never know when someone from Disney is reading and I don't want to lose my Jungle Cruise like we lost the Adventurer's Club. Lets keep what we can ok? :wave:

Listen calm down and if you have a problem with these opionated threads do not open them and do not comment on them. It is just people thoughts and ideas. So grow up and let people have their opinions and move on to another thread.

Enchantâmes

Listen calm down and if you have a problem with these opionated threads do not open them and do not comment on them. It is just people thoughts and ideas. So grow up and let people have their opinions and move on to another thread.
I don't have a problem with opinionated threads, I just don't like it when people go around saying attractions should be closed because they have no worth to them when they do have worth to others. I was very calm in my response and I did not mean to be disrespectful in any way so I really do not see why you are on my case. :veryconfu

Norm The Skull

I would change Dinoland USA.

Maybe retheme Primeval Whirl with Donalds nephews.

Retheme the boneyard too Dinasour

But loose those carnival games and triceratop spin.

rkelly42

I don't have a problem with opinionated threads, I just don't like it when people go around saying attractions should be closed because they have no worth to them when they do have worth to others. I was very calm in my response and I did not mean to be disrespectful in any way so I really do not see why you are on my case. :veryconfu

I am on your case because this is just a discussion between civilized people with opinions. This thread is in no way going to affect the real outcome of the rides in the parks so let people have their opinions and stop knocking people for it.

SGE!!!
Redo the speedway thing in tomorrowland!
Sounds Dangerous
Get rid of Backlot because the best part right now is the Canyon since they built LMA everything else in it is :snore::snore::snore:!
Redo the Indiana Jones show! Time for a new theme!
Enchanted Tikki Room

Jasonflz

There are tons of rides that need replacing or updating!

Magic Kingdom:
Enchanted Tiki Room: Under New Management
Methinks it's time to completely overhaul this show. I have heard that the stitch version in Hong Kong has gotten fairly good reviews so it could work.
Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse
Does anybody even visit this place anymore?
Alladin, Dumbo, Astro Orbiter
Refurb anyone?
Pooh's Playground
If Disney tore this down that would be great. It is such an eysore as it is and the space could make for an entirely new dark ride to fit in with Fantasyland.
Toontown
There is so much Disney could do with Toontown. Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin is one of the things that come to mind as it could replace the Judge's Tent. This is a great land for the kiddies but deserves a bit of TLC as it is somewhat pointless.
Stitch's Great Escape
Is there anymore to say about this? Bring back AE!
Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor Comedy Club
In my opinion this ride would totally work better in the upcoming Pixar Place for DHS. I personally hope they bring back Timekeeper but since that is so unlikely an entirely new, Pixarless ride that fits in with the New Tomorrowland theme should be added.
Tomorrowland Indy Speedway
Was this the best they could do for futuristic?
Tomorrowland Transit Authority
TLC NOW!

Epcot:
Spaceship Earth
The ending should be re-worked with newer effects and the music volume should be raised.
Ellen's Energy Adventure
While this is my favorite ride/show at Disneyworld I completely agree with a new film being brought in as energy is one of the country's biggest topics at the moment. Maybe some additions to the Diorama scene could be added as well as a new post show.
Wonders Of Life
Anything but an empty pavilion, please. Hopefully another health related pavilion could be placed here.
Test Track
Maybe a refurb and a new post show could help this one.
Journey Into Your Imagination With Figment
Disney really should bring back Dreamfinder. The ride should also be longer and have some imagination.
Honey I Shrunk The Audience
An entire new show and pre-show that doesn't feel like a lousy Kodak commercial.
Soarin'
Maybe a new film?
World Showcase
I would like to see a new pavilion show up and maybe even a ride, like the Matterhorn.

Disney Hollywood Studios:
The Great Movie Ride
This ride should really updated with newer show scenes, a re-done finale, and maybe a little something else.
Drew Carey In Sounds Dangerous
'The worst show behind Stitch's Great Escape' should really be removed. An entire new stage show could fit in this area and would actually draw in visitors.
Indiana Jones Epic Spectacular Stunt Show
This whole area setup should be torn down and make way for The Indiana Jones Adventure Ride like in Disneyland.
Star Tours
This whole attraction should get a large refurb. New ride vehicles, new film, refurbed queue, all new post show, and even the gift shop could get a facelift.
Muppets 3-D
A new film should replace the current one.
Playhouse Disney Live
This show's about as old as 'Rich Chocolaty Ovaltine'.

Animal Kingdom:
It's Tough To Be A Bug
A nice 3-D show that doesn't traumatize your kids.
Dinoland U.S.A.
This area should really get a new attraction and/or expansion to it. The Nemo musical should also be moved to different area since it has nothing to do with dinosaurs.
Area
An entirely new land that could be related to either Jules Verne, The ocean, or even Dragons and mythical creatures should be added.

I really hope Disney is going to pt some money aside for any of these changes at WDW.

Jasonflz

I also forgot to mention Carousel of Progress. That really does deserve to get a large rehab and a new finale. The Backlot Tour could get an update too.

KablamBoom

Magic Kingdom

Pooh's Playful Spot:This really needs to go.There is a huge field behind the area that used to hold the 20k show building.The original idea to put the coaster "Fire Mountain" in the former spot of 20k should come back to life.Fantasyland definately needs a coaster.

Stitch's Great Escape:This should be replaced with an updated version of AE.

The Enchanted Tiki Room:The Tiki room was completely destoryed with the "Under New Management" refurb.Even if it was converted back into the original Tropical Serenade,It would'nt have the magic of the real tiki room in DLR:zipit:.The tiki room at WDW should be made into a Restraunt with a simmilar tiki theme.The tiki AA's should be used as props to entertain guests as they eat.

Tomorrowland Transit Authority:This badly needs a refurb with a new narrator.The TTA still refers to SGE as the original building name in AE.

Carousel of Progress:Out of all the Attractions in MK, this one needs a refurb the most:snore:.The COP needs a new cast of voices along with an updated final scene.

Enchantâmes

I am on your case because this is just a discussion between civilized people with opinions. This thread is in no way going to affect the real outcome of the rides in the parks so let people have their opinions and stop knocking people for it.
I am not knocking anyone, I am sorry if you do not like it but I have the right to state my opinion on here as well. You are the only person here who has a problem with what I said, its not that big of a deal. :shrug:

rkelly42

I am not knocking anyone, I am sorry if you do not like it but I have the right to state my opinion on here as well. You are the only person here who has a problem with what I said, its not that big of a deal. :shrug:

Well we will just leave it at that, it really doesnt matter.

imagineer boy

Magic Kingdom:
Methinks it's time to completely overhaul this show. I have heard that the stitch version in Hong Kong has gotten fairly good reviews so it could work.
Does anybody even visit this place anymore?
Refurb anyone?
Pooh's Playground
If Disney tore this down that would be great. It is such an eysore as it is and the space could make for an entirely new dark ride to fit in with Fantasyland.
Toontown
There is so much Disney could do with Toontown. Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin is one of the things that come to mind as it could replace the Judge's Tent. This is a great land for the kiddies but deserves a bit of TLC as it is somewhat pointless.
Stitch's Great Escape
Is there anymore to say about this? Bring back AE!
In my opinion this ride would totally work better in the upcoming Pixar Place for DHS. I personally hope they bring back Timekeeper but since that is so unlikely an entirely new, Pixarless ride that fits in with the New Tomorrowland theme should be added.
Was this the best they could do for futuristic?
TLC NOW!

Epcot:
Spaceship Earth
The ending should be re-worked with newer effects and the music volume should be raised.
Ellen's Energy Adventure
While this is my favorite ride/show at Disneyworld I completely agree with a new film being brought in as energy is one of the country's biggest topics at the moment. Maybe some additions to the Diorama scene could be added as well as a new post show.
Wonders Of Life
Anything but an empty pavilion, please. Hopefully another health related pavilion could be placed here.
Test Track
Maybe a refurb and a new post show could help this one.
Disney really should bring back Dreamfinder. The ride should also be longer and have some imagination.
An entire new show and pre-show that doesn't feel like a lousy Kodak commercial.
Soarin'
Maybe a new film?
World Showcase
I would like to see a new pavilion show up and maybe even a ride, like the Matterhorn.

The Great Movie Ride
This ride should really updated with newer show scenes, a re-done finale, and maybe a little something else.
'The worst show behind Stitch's Great Escape' should really be removed. An entire new stage show could fit in this area and would actually draw in visitors.
This whole area setup should be torn down and make way for The Indiana Jones Adventure Ride like in Disneyland.
Star Tours
This whole attraction should get a large refurb. New ride vehicles, new film, refurbed queue, all new post show, and even the gift shop could get a facelift.
Muppets 3-D
A new film should replace the current one.
Playhouse Disney Live
This show's about as old as 'Rich Chocolaty Ovaltine'.

Animal Kingdom:
It's Tough To Be A Bug
A nice 3-D show that doesn't traumatize your kids.
Dinoland U.S.A.
This area should really get a new attraction and/or expansion to it. The Nemo musical should also be moved to different area since it has nothing to do with dinosaurs.
Area
An entirely new land that could be related to either Jules Verne, The ocean, or even Dragons and mythical creatures should be added.

I really hope Disney is going to pt some money aside for any of these changes at WDW.

I agree with pretty much all of those except for a couple of things:

Magic Carpets of Aladdin simply needs to go. Astro Orbiter and Dumbo stay the way they are.

I think Indy speedway needs to be rethemed to "Cosmic Highway" with electric cars and futuristic scenery.

New ending for SSE definately, but I want the old music from the previous version back. :(

I think they should keep the current muppets movie the way it is, because it was personally worked on by Jim Henson before he died. I would just clean the film up and update the Waldo CGI.

I had an idea a while ago for a new ride for Dinorama where you ride a cheesy dark ride made up by Chester and Hester where all the fake animatronic dinosaurs are falling apart and realistic animatronic workmen are desperately trying to put it all back together. It could actually add some quality flavor to Dinoland.

Marley's Ghost

Original Poster
Thank you...

I can be a firestarter if I want to.

Marley's Ghost

Original Poster
soooo..is there anything you do like?

Magic Kingdom:
Methinks it's time to completely overhaul this show. I have heard that the stitch version in Hong Kong has gotten fairly good reviews so it could work. Agree
Does anybody even visit this place anymore? Argee
Refurb anyone? REPLACE ?
Pooh's Playground
If Disney tore this down that would be great. It is such an eysore as it is and the space could make for an entirely new dark ride to fit in with Fantasyland. Under 4ft crowd
Toontown
There is so much Disney could do with Toontown. Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin is one of the things that come to mind as it could replace the Judge's Tent. This is a great land for the kiddies but deserves a bit of TLC as it is somewhat pointless. See above
Stitch's Great Escape
Is there anymore to say about this? Bring back AE! No put in arrival of the Egress (google it it will be funny)
In my opinion this ride would totally work better in the upcoming Pixar Place for DHS. I personally hope they bring back Timekeeper but since that is so unlikely an entirely new, Pixarless ride that fits in with the New Tomorrowland theme should be added. is't this "brand new"?
Was this the best they could do for futuristic? it is a throwback ? :shrug:
TLC NOW! Step away from the TTA

Epcot:
Spaceship Earth
The ending should be re-worked with newer effects and the music volume should be raised. " brand new" ?
Ellen's Energy Adventure
While this is my favorite ride/show at Disneyworld I completely agree with a new film being brought in as energy is one of the country's biggest topics at the moment. Maybe some additions to the Diorama scene could be added as well as a new post show. Maybe a tie in with HOP ?
Wonders Of Life
Anything but an empty pavilion, please. Hopefully another health related pavilion could be placed here. I got nothing
Test Track
Maybe a refurb and a new post show could help this one. "BN" ?
Disney really should bring back Dreamfinder. The ride should also be longer and have some imagination. ....
An entire new show and pre-show that doesn't feel like a lousy Kodak commercial. REPLACE
Soarin'
Maybe a new film? From here on out BN will be for "brand new"?
World Showcase
I would like to see a new pavilion show up and maybe even a ride, like the Matterhorn. or not

The Great Movie Ride
This ride should really updated with newer show scenes, a re-done finale, and maybe a little something else. Agree but... there is nothing like hearing a little voice say who is that at the ending.
'The worst show behind Stitch's Great Escape' should really be removed. An entire new stage show could fit in this area and would actually draw in visitors. Maybe a sit down ?
This whole area setup should be torn down and make way for The Indiana Jones Adventure Ride like in Disneyland. Or a punch a stunt double adventure.
Star Tours
This whole attraction should get a large refurb. New ride vehicles, new film, refurbed queue, all new post show, and even the gift shop could get a facelift. just tell the castmembers to shake harder
Muppets 3-D
A new film should replace the current one. ...
Playhouse Disney Live
This show's about as old as 'Rich Chocolaty Ovaltine'. under 4ft and it is new no more bear in the big blue house in fact a new set and new script

Animal Kingdom:
It's Tough To Be A Bug
A nice 3-D show that doesn't traumatize your kids. just tell them to sit forward and pick thier feet up
Dinoland U.S.A.
This area should really get a new attraction and/or expansion to it. The Nemo musical should also be moved to different area since it has nothing to do with dinosaurs. I say we move in festival of the lion king.
Area
An entirely new land that could be related to either Jules Verne, The ocean, or even Dragons and mythical creatures should be added. 20000 ?

And i am spent

Marley's Ghost

Original Poster
My dad...

wanted me to write that he would get rid of the pooh play area and dig so he could have 20,000 back there dad happy?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom