what ride would you be

EpcoTim

Id be the WEDway people mover.....I can be informative and cheesy, and only those who really know appreciate it. And like the Peoplemover, I also try to make sure that 8-12 stupid people are hurt on me every year. The darwin effect if you will. Although I usually cause people to puke, and people seem to get on WEDway after they puke.......details, details.....

kennyj29

Tower of Terror

I love to shake things up and I would love to see each and every face once I started going up and down. It would be a blast~

careship

I would say Dumbo...but that would really open me up to a variety of horrible accusations.....spidey....

So.....

I'd have to say I'm ....

"It's a Small World"

There is a reason....everywhere I go I run into people I know from somewhere. A few years ago, my kids got a new teacher from Utah and when she heard my name she was freaking out. I know who you are, my friend....etc....

We can't go anywhere without being on our best behavior for fear of whom I may run into.

ISTCrew20

I would have to say Im The Timekeeper, Cause on Certain Days, I like to sit around, do nothing, and look pretty:lol:

WDWFREAK53

I would have to say Mission:Space

Of all the attractions...this explains me because...it's an unbelievable experience that is completely groundbreaking, everyone's anticipating a ride, it's out of this world...and...it really packs a punch! Plus...it's got big....umm...planets :lookaroun

Kenan

The Skyway...even though it aint exist no more, it was a fave of mine to relax on. I also liked looking at others while they walked around. :animwink:

LivefortheMouse

Horizons because i love to dream of the future and what itll bring (why did they ever take away this ride) I live by the modo if u can dream it u realy can do it.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom