What ride do you make a beeline to first in each park??

RussJT

MK - The first day we are there we always start with breakfast at the Crystal palace - earliest ADR possible. Pics on an empty Main Street before going in to teh restaurant. As for a ride, it changes - usually we head to Tomorrowland first.

EPCOT - straight to Soarin' for FastPasses. Ride Nemo and maybe one or two others while waiting for Fastpass time.

AK - Two trips ago we went straight to E:E - rode it once and FastPassed it once. Last trip we met someone else there (we got there a bit after park opening) saw Festival of the Lion King and then went and got FastPasses for everest and rode Kilimanjaro Safaris while waiting for FastPasses

DHS - next trip we will go straight to Toy Story Midway Mania. Last trip it looked like it was going to rain as soon as we got in, so we went the the Muppets and then went and got FastPasses for RnRR afterwards.

Frank&Ollie

Magic Kingdom - Splash Mountain
Epcot - Soarin
DHS - Use to be Rock N Roller Coaster, it will be TSM when I go in August
AK - Kilimanjaro Safari

Yankeeplex

MK...the farthest of the attractions, usually It's a small world and Peter Pan
Epcot...Soarin
Animal Kingdom...EE or KS
MGM...RoRC, but now the Toy Story Mania

redkoala245

MK-eat at Cinderella's Royal Table and then go on It's A Small World, or get a FP for BTMRR and Splash Mountain.
DHS-get FP for TOT and then go to Lights, Motors Action.
Epcot- Get FP for Soarin and then go to the countries. Last time I first did Spaceship Earth.
AK- Get FP for EE and then go to Dinoland.

DisneyVolFan519

Magic Kingdom: Usually Space Mountain, but this last time we went to Fantasyland first.
EPCOT: Soarin' - to get fast passes, then Seas with Nemo.
Hollywood Studios: TOT, then RnRC, then TOT again. But it will be TSMM on the next trip.
Animal Kingdom: Kilimanjaro Safari.

MrImagineer

Magic Kingdom: Big Thunder Mountain, get FP at Splash Mountain, then get in line at Space Mountain.
Epcot: Soarin' FP, then Life.
Hollywood Studios: ToT, RrC
Animal Kingdom: Expedition Everest

EPCOT Explorer

EPCOT-SSE(I know that's not good trip planning but hey,it's a tradition) and then usually The Seas

MK-HM,then Splash

DHS-Prolly gonna be TSMM now.

AK-Random.

Cynderella

MK - Peter Pan to avoid the all day long 45+ wait time

Epcot - SSE - just love that ride to death

MGM - hmm...dont really have a particular one I run to because I dont really like this park. But I guess TOT if I really had to pick

AK - We usually always run to KS but it might be EE now

Magic Kingdom: Jungle Cruise or Splash Mountain
Epcot: Spaceship Earth or Soarin' (Fastpass)
Hollywood Studios: Rock 'N' Roller Coaster
Animal Kingdom: Kilimanjaro Safaris

Texas84

MK - Jungle Cruise then the rest of AL
Epcot - Get Soarin' FastPass and go standby. Then TT.
AK - Safari, then get EE FastPass.
HS - ToT and/or RR.

3IAlienKid

MK - Used to be Alien Encounter. Now I guess it'd be Space Mountain.
Epcot - Test Track, then Mission:Space.
DS - ToT, then RnR. But next time we'll do Toy Story Mania first.
AK - As much as I want to try EE, it's still Kilmanjaro Safaris first. The animals are supposedly more active in the morning.

diddy_mouse

MK - Has to be Pirates

Epcot - FP for Soarin, then usually Living with the Land or The Seas

DHS - Depends, we've hit Star Tours first or we've gone straight to RnRC

AK - Recently...Everest, in the past Kilimanjaro Safari

CThaddeus

I don't make a beeline for any attraction. I tend to take my time when I first get to the Park and soak up the atmosphere. At the MK I like to wander through Exposition Hall, at EPCOT Center I check out Innoventions, at the Studios I meander down Hollywood Boulevard, and at Animal Kingdom I slowly make my way to the Tree of Life. My first attraction at each is often just the first one I come to going around the Park to the left. At MK it's The Swiss Family Treehouse (though I have often hit the Train first), at EPCOT Innoventions (as mentioned), at the Studios Sounds Dangerous! (because I truly enjoy it), and at Animal Kingdom...well, that one's a bit different. For some reason I go right, I think to have the rest of the Park to wash away the bad taste of Chester n' Hester's Dumb-o-rama.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom