What "ride" do you ignore?

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Original Poster
With this question, I'm not talking about getting rid of anything, but rather, what event/ride do you think is a fine part of the park, but one that you have no desire to participate in?

For me it's Tom Sawyer Island and the associated boats/canoes as well as the Steamboat.

I did go on the island my first visit as a teen, didn't see anything of particular interest and just never returned. It would probably be a lot of fun for smaller kids, and I enjoy looking over at it and watching the various rafts and canoes, but just have no interest.

Chape19714

I tend to ignore the Indy Speedway, due to the fact that i know that if i bring up the subject EVERYONE will want to ride it! It's just not worth the 30 min. wait :lol:

I also tend to ignore ITTBAB and HISTA. They just don't agree with me! I do LOVE to see Philharmagic and MV3D!

disneyisbest

The Hall of Presidents. Even when the change the show to put in whoever the current president is it is still the same show. Not too mention that it's location makes it a little easy to overlook.

tigsmom

Too many to list. Anything that spins really fast :)hurl: )
anything with simulated flight for the same reason. Won't do TOT because a falling elevator is one of my worst fears. Thats what I love about WDW, there is something for everyone. :sohappy:

J

joviacdan

Magic Kingdom - Tea Cups. :hurl:

Epcot - The Canada and France Movies

MGM - Sounds Danegerous

Animal Kingdom - Too many to mention.

Bosoxfan

I tend to ignore Toontown. EVen when we go with big groups everybody skips it. It is just to crowded. I also ignore Tarzan.

MichRX7

Premium Member
The only ride I can think of in any of the parks we have never ridden is the Aladdin Magic Carpets of Agrabah. I'd rather take my little one's over to Dumbo.

It's such a frustration to get excited that a new ride is coming and then realize they just put in another copy of something else. :(

J

joviacdan

I agree about the Aladdin ride. Waste of space.

I mean, I like that they put something else in there. At least it diverts some of the Adventureland crowd from Pirates, but that ride is crummy.

bgraham34

Tom Sawyer Island, I have not been on it in over 10 years. But the Aladdin Ride, I enjoy. Just something to hit after Pirates.

NemoRocks78

Seized
I try to ignore Space Mountain as best as I can, but something in me makes me go on that horrible ride on almost every visit to MK. :mad:

Other rides I ignore are all of the Fantasyland dark rides except for "it's a small world," the Universe of Energy, Tomorrowland Indy Speedway, most of Animal Kingdom EXCEPT for It's Tough To Be A Bug, Dinosaur, Kilimanjaro Safaris, Festival of the Lion King, and Kali River Rapids, the Liberty Square Riverboat, the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse, all Dumbo-style rides except for Astro Orbiter, and Mickey's Toontown Fair.

Laura

Premium Member
Here are the attractions I don't care to do:
Riverboat
Hall of Presidents
Astro Orbiter
Magic Carpets
Dumbo
Mad Tea Party
Carousel
Timekeeper
France, China, and Canada shows
Beauty and the Beast
Animation tour at MGM
Cranium Command
The Making of Me

Here are the ones I like to do, but don't care if I miss:
Voyage of the Little Mermaid
Ellen's Energy Adventure
The Living Seas
Tiki Room
Tom Sawyer Island
Body Wars
Innoventions
Swiss Family Treehouse
Indy Speedway

Here are the ones I normally wouldn't do, but will now that I'm bringing the kids:
Toontown
Playhouse Disney
Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground
WDW Railroad
Circle of Life

And the one I haven't had a chance to do but would like to:
One Man's Dream

I didn't include any of the Animal Kingdom attractions because I've only been 2 times and haven't really established my favorites yet.

imagineersrock

what humored me was the people who said: EVERYTHING in Animal Kingdom EXCEPT: And then listed practically every attraction in the park...

:lol: maybe it's just me, but I enjoyed that.

I understand that AK might not have as much to offer as some other parks, but IMO the few attractions it has [with the exception of dino-rama] are top-quality.

for this reason AK is quickly becoming my favorite park.. EE will only make the place that much better.

:cool:

PuertoRekinSam

Lets see.... I avoid the tea cups... nothing says relaxing vacation like the tasting your lunch a second time....

Any ride that you can confuse with another
"didn't we ride that?"
"No... we rode the flying carpets."
"are you sure? I thought we rode dumbo."
"you are confusing elephants with dinos. That ride was in another park."
"Yeah, I guess you are right... HEY LOOK THE ASTRO ORBITOR!!!"

imagineersrock

Originally posted by PuertoRekinSam
Lets see.... I avoid the tea cups... nothing says relaxing vacation like the tasting your lunch a second time....

Any ride that you can confuse with another
"didn't we ride that?"
"No... we rode the flying carpets."
"are you sure? I thought we rode dumbo."
"you are confusing elephants with dinos. That ride was in another park."
"Yeah, I guess you are right... HEY LOOK THE ASTRO ORBITOR!!!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom