What restauraunts do you want to try your next visit??

Jess G

Original Poster
As I slowly approach my next 180 day mark its time to start narrowing down my list. Every trip I like to try a few new places. Would love to hear the restaurants you all have on your list?

What I currently have my eye on that I have not tried yet:
Turf Club
Olivia's
Captains grille
BOG dinner
Jiko
House of blues gospel brunch
Boathouse
Bongos Cuban café

Schneewittchen

Fun idea!

My kids are getting older and I'll start planning my next trip in a few months. We kind of go wild with the table service dinners. So we want to try these places:

Tusker House
Biergarten Restaurant
Cinderella's Royal Table
Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show at Luau Cove
Yachtsman Steakhouse

Jess G

Original Poster
I still want to try Yak & Yeti. We've had ADRs there in the past and then something always comes up and we change or cancel. There are a lot of places that we haven't tried yet, but also have no desire to as we're not real "foodies."

I tried Y&Y for the fist time last month! the fried green beans were soooo good!

Jess G

Original Poster
Fun idea!

My kids are getting older and I'll start planning my next trip in a few months. We kind of go wild with the table service dinners. So we want to try these places:

Tusker House
Biergarten Restaurant
Cinderella's Royal Table
Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show at Luau Cove
Yachtsman Steakhouse

nice list! I also want to try spirit of aloha :)

Jess G

Original Poster
Well so many new places have opened since my last visit so I would like to try:

Aristocrepes
Daily Poutine
Flying Fish (Once it reopens)
Kitamu Grill (Harambe Market)
Morimoto Asia
Skipper Canteen
Thirsty River
Tiffins/Nomad Lounge
YeSake

A visit to YeSake is deff going to have to happen my next trip as well lol

JohnD

You won't regret that decision :)

It's a placeholder. When Tiffin's opens up Memorial Day, I may switch to that, especially if there is a dining package similar to Fantasmic for Rivers of Light. Speaking of which, I need to figure out when the start time of that show is. Let's say I hold Sanaa. Then I need to make time for a bus to AK Lodge, dining, and a bus back for the show.

Jess G

Original Poster
It's a placeholder. When Tiffin's opens up Memorial Day, I may switch to that, especially if there is a dining package similar to Fantasmic for Rivers of Light. Speaking of which, I need to figure out when the start time of that show is. Let's say I hold Sanaa. Then I need to make time for a bus to AK Lodge, dining, and a bus back for the show.

ahhh I see! I'm also hoping that tiffins will have a package like that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom