What restaurant can compete with Ohana?

ssidiouss@mac.c

I'm about to book my next trip (for Early March) and my plans are almost complete...

But.. I'm missing 1 dinner.

Anyone have any suggestions? My favorite place to eat ever is Ohana.. and I was going to book it twice but then I thought it may be good to try someplace new instead of doing the same place twice.

So, anyone have any thoughts on what can compete with Ohana? I love Ohana's ambiance.. the lighting.. the tables.. the food.. everything. I've seen a few other restuarants in WDW that sound good but then I look in and it looks too plain. I'm looking for someplace that looks as good as it tastes.

Other places we are eating on our trip are..

Liberty Tree (love the way it looks inside and enjoy the food)
La Celliar (love the way it looks inside and love the food)
Biergarten (love the way it looks inside and enjoy the food)
Fultons Crabhouse (love the way it loooks inside and love the food)
HoopDeeDoo (love the way it looks inside and enjoy the food)

:slurp:

ChuckElias

800Miles2Magic said:
I cannot believe no one has metioned Coral Reef,
Beautiful view. Great food. Unfortunately, since the last renovation, the noise level is nearly unbearable. Last time we went, we had to literally shout to be heard at the other end of our table.

Upvote 0

tracyandalex

ChuckElias said:
This shocks me. I have never had less than "5-Star" service at Jiko. I would urge you to give it another chance and ask for Michelle as your server. If you get somebody else and have any problems at all, you should talk to Jeremy. He will bend over backwards to make sure everything is right. Don't give up on Jiko!!!!

we really liked the food and will probably give the place another try. we weren't very hungry that night and only ordered entrees and our waiter never came back after we ordered. he was going to all the tables around us, but never came to ours. we spoke with a manager and he gave us a free dessert, but we were still disappointed. it was our honeymoon, and that was the fancy dinner we had chosen. the food was awsome though, so we will most likely eat there again (as long as we get a different waiter). thanks for the encouragement. we were surprised cause we had heard so many good things, oh well at least we got to see akl.

tracy

Upvote 0

MouseearsDeb

800Miles2Magic said:
I cannot believe no one has metioned Coral Reef, or has it closed to become dinner with Nemo & Crew? I have eaten at all the previously mentioned resturaunts time & time again, but I always hit Coral Reef two times each visit.

That would be such a cool character dining experience! :rolleyes: Currently, I've seen a LOT of mixed reviews for CR.

Upvote 0

ChuckElias

McArcDes said:
What about Narcoossee's? We are dining there on Sept. 30th?
I've eaten there. My wife liked it more than I did. The food was good, of course. I just wasn't overwhelmed by anything. Nothing bad about it at all. But there are other places that I enjoy more.

You will probably LOVE it and wonder what the heck I could've been talking about. :) Have a great trip!

Upvote 0

isitingood

PJLukasik said:
I enthusiastically second Spoodles. My family and I went there on a last minute plan and it was marvelous.
Coral Reef is awful. I used to love it but now the food is terrible. Narcoossee's seafood is so much better:wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom