What restaraunt should we eat at?

Alice_Lost

Original Poster
OK, I am going to Disney World for a week in October. We are just going to the 4 Disney parks. We decided to have one sit down meal while we are there. I have no idea where to go, since usually we just grab something to eat and run.
I am up for pretty much anything....... so what are your guy's favorite restaraunts and why?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Wait...you're gonna be there for a week, and you're only gonna eat one meal?

I can see grabbing a bite for lunch, but what about breakfast? Are you just gonna grab a slice of pizza or burger for dinner the rest of the week?

You are "JUST going to the four Disney parks," that encompasses ALOT of territory and you will need alot of energy to get you through!

I don't want you to limit your options like this!

tigsmom

'Ohana
Le Cellier
Boma
Marrakesh
Yachtsman

I think right now you may be limited by what you could actually get an ADR for. The days of just walking up to a restaurant and getting a table are over.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Any of the restaurants that Maggiegrace1 or Tigsmom listed would fit the bill.

If you really want white table cloth fine-dining, try Victoria and Albert's at the Grand Floridian.

And like Mad said, you need to immediately start trying to get your ADR in.

All of the restaurants that were suggested are great, but to narrow it down a bit, is there a type of food that you really love? Or hate? What about characters? Like 'em at your table while you eat, or no? How much are you willing to spend? Some of the places can get pretty pricey. There are TONS of great sit down restaurants, but you need to know what your looking for.

Personally, we love Coral Reef at Epcot.:wave:

LoriMistress

This thread should really be at the Restaurant & Dining Board, but you might not be able to eat at any restaurant because you haven't made any ADRs and your trip is around the 60 day mark.

It all depends on what foods you like, if you care for calm/relaxing enviroment, or if you prefer lots of noise or even a CM.

For MK: I would recommend Crystal Palace for breakfast (CM.) As for lunch or dinner I would eat at either Tony's Town Square or The Plaza Restaurant.

For Epcot: Le Cellier of course, but from what I've heard from CMs, that restaurant is completely booked through the year 2007!!! So, there is no way anyone can walk up to the restaurant and be seated; they will be turned away if they don't have an ADR. I would either go with Marrakesh restaurant or the Coral Reef.

For DHS: I would go with 50's PTC and SFDI.

For AK: I've only eaten at Donald's Breakfastsaurus and not a big fan of that restaurant.

LudwigVonDrake

'Ohana
50's Prime Time
Le Cellier
San Angel Inn

You can't go wrong with most of WDW's sitdown restaurants except maybe Sci-Fi or Crystal Palace :hurl: Just my own opinion. I had bad experiences in both places.

tunaman68

Although you said you were "just going to the 4 parks", had you considered Down Town Disney? There are a lot of great choices over there. We had a family get together last year, and had an amazing meal at Fullton's Crab House at DTD.

Have Fun!!

LenYJr

If you've never been, you have got to go to 'Ohana. This past Wednesday was my first time and I could not be more impressed with the service, the HUGE quantity of tasty, different, flavorful food and the great atmosphere.

That being said, the next day, I ate at the Kona Cafe and found that to be wonderful as well. They are right next to each other, but completely different in atmosphere and food, but both excellent.

50's Prime Time is just pure fun. The food is good to, but if you want to be entertained during your meal and don't mind taking time out of your meal to talk to your server and other guests, go for it. I found it hilarious. My favorite quote ("Remember kids - no Tower for an hour")

Marakesh and the Biergarten at Epcot are also great.

LenYJr

Craig & Lisa

There's also Crystal Palace, Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare, Jiko (Animal Kingdom Lodge), California Grill, There's so much more to see, pick up The Unofficial Guide to Touring WDW and check out all the ratings for the places to eat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom