What restaraunt should we eat at?

PintoColvig

We always recommend Boma at the AK Lodge. Great food (and lots of it since it's a buffet), great themeing throughout the resort plus you can take some time to check out the giraffes, etc. on the private savanah out back.

I also recommend Chevy's for Tex Mex. I know, I know...it's not a "disney" restaurant but it is right off of property and it has the best salsa ever! :slurp:

scpergj

Its a mother-daughter trip, a 50 year old and a teenager.

If your teenager isn't a vegetarian, I'd vote for 'Ohana. I took my wife there as a suprise for our anniversery last year, and it was really good. There is a salad (with an excelent lime dressing), shrimp, wantons and dipping saucesm green beans, a potato dish....and meat. LOTS of meet. Beef, turkey, sausage and pork. Then bread pudding with vanilla ice cream and banana sauce...delicious! Oh...and my wife and I don't even LIKE bread pudding...but it was just so good we couldn't get enough!

My reason for suggesting 'Ohana is that it isn't a 'Kiddie' location...at least not at dinner, while still having that 'Disney' feel.

Kevin

PeoplemoverTTA

I vote for Coral Reef, for atmosphere and food. The atmosphere, being surrounded by the aquariums, sums up what dining at EPCOT is to me. It's a really neat experience.

The seafood is excellent, but there are also choices for those who do not care for seafood. Also, please correct me if I'm wrong, but many of the ingredients are grown right on property (some of which can be seen on Living With the Land). Super fresh, delicious, and excellent atmosphere! Here's a link to the menu.

Oh, and at the beginning of the month I walked into Le Cellier at 4pm and got a table without ADRs, so it doesn't hurt to check out restaurants right when they begin serving (if you are unable to make ADRs). Your chance of getting a walk in table are best at 11 (for lunch...your best bet), or 4.

Whatever you choose, have a great time! My mom just turned 50 in May, and we (I'm 26) took a 5-day trip to WDW in January and had a blast!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom