What park to visit on Mon 2/18

Greatmom

My daughter and I will arrive at Disney this Sunday Feb. 17th. We arrive before noon and just plan to hangout by the pool and plan for the next 4 days. On Monday our first day to hit a park, does anyone have any suggestions on what one to do? I know they will all be busy as it is Pres week. Also this is our very first time at Disney so any suggestions would be great! We are both so excited!:cool:

David

Greatmom,

You did not say how old your daughter was and about what time you may be arriving at your hotel, or if you were staying on site. but the first time we carried our son, we got some lunch then headed over to the Magic Kingdom. He was 5 years old at the time and we could not wait to see his reaction.
Of course it is a vacation and you want to have time to relax some, but if you are staying on site, I suggest going on over to one of the parks the first day, and I suggest starting with the Magic Kingdom. Even if it is to just get an idea of the layout and you want to walk around some or ride the train araing the park. Go ahead and jump on in.
All the parks are great and all have their own flavor, but for pure Disney, go to MK first and have a great time.

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member
If this last weekend is any indication, I would avoid MK. Unfortunately, the fireworks and Spectromagic only show during the busiest seasons, so if you really want to see them, you'll have to fight the crowds.

Upvote 0

Lance

Suggestion:

You might do 1 day at MK
You might do 1 day at MGM or Epcot
You might do 1 day at both Epcot/AK or MGM/AK.

AK only needs like 2 hours, it's a big waste of time.

Maybe you want to skip AK, you might want to save the disappointment for a next trip.

And take a day off to cruise around the rest of the world

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom