What order do you go through the MK lands?

K-dub

We never go to the parks with an agenda to ride "everything".

When visiting MK, we go ride POTC first, always! Our trip hasn't begun until we're singing Yo-Ho, Yo-Ho a Pirate's life.......

After that we're content to stroll, meander, amble, roam and ride anything that strikes our fancy as we pass it.

Laura

Premium Member
We always go: Adventureland, Frontierland, Liberty Square, Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, Main Street. I can't even picture myself starting off a day in the Magic Kingdom anywhere other than Adventureland.

minnie76

Growing up (read 1980's) my family always started in Adventureland and worked our way around the hub clockwise. Once old enough to go off on our own (read 1990's) we started to hit fantasyland first and then work clockwise. Seemed to work pretty well. Fantasyland lines can get so long and most people always seem to go either to the left or right so we decided straight through the castle was best. Now I am usually only at the parks for a day so time is split between whichever parks/rides I happen to feel like visiting.

Since1976

Skipping around with a touring plan is good if you're a Disney veteran. If you're a first-timer, however, I would recommend starting wtih Adventureland and working your way clockwise. You get the best "lay of the lands" that way, and you can really appreaciate the theming.

A group of us will be going with a first-timer this fall, and we plan to go clockwise. Touring plans are pretty pointless in the off-season anyway, since lines are rarely more than 20 minutes!

dizneeboy

If I'm with the nephews, we usually knock out the fantasyland rides first (with the exception of IaSW). We'll check the board and see how the lines are doing at that point and then are flexible the rest of the day.

If the nephews aren't there, we hit the mountains first, ride the people guzzlers (PotC, HM, IaS, etc) during peak hours and then remain flexible the rest of the day according to board times and parades.

It's great to have a plan, but remaining flexible is the key to enjoying your day. Have a great time :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom