What one thing would you take home?

Craig & Lisa

Original Poster
Seeming as the boards get quiet around this time of year, I just came up with this idea. What one thing, ONE thing would you bring home from WDW, if you were allowed to. Now understand it has to be something feasible, not too big, something that you could phisically (sp?) carry or ship home without causing monstrous dept. Even I have to think about this so I don't have an answer yet. Good luck.

ears2you

hmmm. id probably take home some of the preyer flags at everest. there cool. then again i might want a part of the DNA strand outside WOL.

SirNim

The Spaceship Earth model surrounded by countless fiber optic strands suspended on the right side of the Omnimover as seen on the backwards descent into the unload station.

Yes. :)

DisneyMarg

oooh I can think of lots of things it would be cool to have:
A truck from Kilamanjaro Safaris
A plate or other item from Be Our Guest, Beauty and the Beast
The Coke machine with different flavors (even Beverly)
The Singing in the Rain umbrella
A car from Sci Fi Dine In
A doll from It's a Small World
The organ from Swiss Family Treehouse
but better than all that would be a big old stack of fully loaded Magic Your Way tickets so I could enjoy all of it whenever I wanted to!

Thats great!!!

I would take home an animatronic from POTC...preferably the one that is sitting on the bridge with the hairy leg!!

Augh!!! Thank God I'm not the only person in the world focused on that thing....everytime I go under it I crouch down in my seat. I call it the "creepy dangling foot". That foot is so gross but I love it because it looks so real.. in fact, I scared the bejeesus out of the kids in our group just talking about it. They all went on the ride anyway, no thanks to me.

Total thread drift, I am so sorry.

Canned air from the Poly lobby :)

one of my best friends makes me bring back bottled poly air for her every time i go to disney. and i always ask for something as odd when she goes. the sad part, i stand there in the lobby waving a water bottle around, you know to get the air in, put the cap on and then bring it back to her. yeah, we're a little nuts.

holden

The Spaceship Earth model surrounded by countless fiber optic strands suspended on the right side of the Omnimover as seen on the backwards descent into the unload station.

Yes. :)

That's so awesome. I can't think of anything that would be cooler than that thing.. maybe the robot dog from Space Mountain or something from HM, like the self-playing piano or one of the paintings in the dining room scene.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom