What not to miss....

Mikejakester

Hey Im planing to go to Disney soon...
Anything special I should see???
thats including universal and sea world and bush gardens and all that good stuff

VashtheStampede

The Pangani Trail and the Maharajah jungle trek at DAK, most people skip them, but it's the best! The almost done Dinorama is also great to see DAK, again Disney pulled of some great theme-ing

Any of the bands at Epcot are excellent! I should be seen! Just see it all!

also of course Star Tours....

Upvote 0

Coronado

Why not try the new version of the Hall of Presidents..... now that we have one to look up to rather down on. President Dubya made a very nice recording that is used. Proud to be an American again!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

bjshade23

Originally posted by NowInc
Buzz Lightyear...Rock n Rollercoaster...Tower Of Terror ...Kali River Rapids (O yeah...great refreshing ride)...

Is refreshing the right word to use?
I think drippingly( if thats a word) refreshing would be a better description

Upvote 0

NowInc

Originally posted by bjshade23

Is refreshing the right word to use?
I think drippingly( if thats a word) refreshing would be a better description

LoL...go on it in mid august when its a good 90 something degrees out...and you will agree with the word "refreshing"

(does anyone else notice that there are very few shadey spots in AK..yet there are tons of ice cream booths...hmmm)

Upvote 0

bjshade23

Originally posted by NowInc

LoL...go on it in mid august when its a good 90 something degrees out...and you will agree with the word "refreshing"

(does anyone else notice that there are very few shadey spots in AK..yet there are tons of ice cream booths...hmmm)

Okay got me there, I was there in mid Aug earlier this year. In August refreshing would be the word, but a cold December day I wouldn't think of it to be so refreshing.
The only shadey spots that I found at AK was behind the FLaming Barbaque resturant. But by the time you get there with your ice cream it would be melted wouldn't it.

:hammer:

Upvote 0

NowInc

Originally posted by bjshade23

Okay got me there, I was there in mid Aug earlier this year. In August refreshing would be the word, but a cold December day I wouldn't think of it to be so refreshing.
The only shadey spots that I found at AK was behind the FLaming Barbaque resturant. But by the time you get there with your ice cream it would be melted wouldn't it.

:hammer:

Yeah...kinda ironic isnt it...seeing how its the park with the most trees (hell..its symbol IS a giiant tree)...

I am sure it is just then mere coincidence..

Upvote 0

General Grizz

Originally posted by Mikejakester
Hey Im planing to go to Disney soon...
Anything special I should see???
thats including universal and sea world and bush gardens and all that good stuff

.....um........

The American Adventure....Carousel of Progress.....Splash Mountain....Big Thunder.....Country Bears....Buzz Lightyear....TTA...

Upvote 0

cm1988

Dinosaur

I see you're an ME student, and so would suggest Dinosaur at DAK. Try to figure out how they make the vehicles work. Also, it's a great dark ride... ignore the naysayers who grumble about the change from "Countdown To Extinction". As far as I can tell, that was just a name change. The mean 'ol Carnataurus still scares me every time.:eek:

Upvote 0

Beauty and the

Outside of Disney, it has to be Discovery Cove in my opinion the best bit of Orlando.
In Disney try to do as much as possible, one mans meat is another man's poison, so see it all and then you'll have your own favourites. :animwink:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom