What movie would you want made into a ride?

Journey To The Center Of the Earth based on the movie starring Brendan Fraser would be great thrill ride, especially if it had 3D effects and animatronic on a coaster

_Scar

Supercalifragilistic race sequence.

A boy can dream, can't he? I'm in the middle of finding some possible way of making this concept a reality.... in my brain.... and then into reality if I'm lucky.

glee

Original Poster
Some good answers people! :animwink::animwink::animwink:

Im holding out for a wizard of oz ride. (The great movie ride just isnt satisfying enough for OZ geeks!) Or a shrek ride. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Krack

As for Bond..James Bond...His ride was playing at many of the Paramount parks during the late 90's.
it was known as James Bond: Licence to Thrill..

Hmm ... I had never heard of this before. Doing a quick google search for some information, it looks like it was a combination of Universal's Back to the Future and Teminator attractions (without the 3-D).

memster

Hey guys.

Have you ever seen a movie and thought what an awesome ride they could make out of it (Or maybe i just really sad haha)

I know most people would think of Disney movies but i thought it would be more fun if we make believe Disney has the rights to all films. So it does not just have to be a disney film.

Seeing Alice in Wonderland has made me want a crazy Dark alice in wonderland ride!!! I would love a transformers ride at universal also :D:lol::lol::lol:
Ahh That would be awesome:animwink:

Walt Disney1955

I am starting to be against any movie related rides. All our favorite classic rides have nothing to do with movies, except for the GMR. I am especially sick of current Pixar rides and ride rumors killing the theme of DHS. Though I wouldnt mind seeing a classic Disney Movie like the Jungle Book made into a ride as long as it thematically fits.

You don't think so? Peter Pan, Snow White, Mad Tea Party, Swiss Family Treehouse, Aladdin's Magic Carpets, Dumbo, and of course before that Mr. Toad. Not to mention Pirates (although that is kind of a reverse with the ride coming first). Heck even Mickey's Philharmagic wouldn't be what it is without the movies.

But anyways a ride I would like to see would be Pinocchio. I know there is one at Disneyland but one in WDW would be nice too. Bambi? Why not? Okay fine it's sad, but many Disney movies are sad.

fyn

Doctor Who - Tomorrowland
Star Trek: The Next Generation (kind of like the recently closed STE in Vegas) - Possibly Future World, but DHS is probably a better fit.

C&D

With basically the whole history of the United States to pick with/from, I wouldn't mind something in the "National Treasure" gendre.

rodserling27

Someone said "Willy Wonka..." What a fantastic Idea! It would be it's own little attraction within an attraction. They could build Willy's chocolate factory as a pavilion, with a dark-ride of the "Factory" itself as the star attraction. Too bad Disney doesn't quite own the whole world of film.....

I've always thought it would be cool to do an attraction based on "The Matrix" films, although I'm not quite sure how that would work out....they're a bit too violent and I don't know what you could do with it. Maybe it could be a show or something, similar to Indiana Stunt Show..."The Stunts and Magic of The Matrix."

glee

Original Poster
Some kind of Transformers attraction , if done right and placed in the appropriate area (no idea where that would be!:)), would be amazing!

I think it would be awesome if universal recreated the HULK ride into a transformers ride!!!

Would be more awesome if there was some sort of transformer effect though so you could see something transform!!!

Cmdr_Crimson

I think it would be awesome if universal recreated the HULK ride into a transformers ride!!!

Would be more awesome if there was some sort of transformer effect though so you could see something transform!!!

Some kind of Transformers attraction , if done right and placed in the appropriate area (no idea where that would be!:)), would be amazing!

Transformers the Ride has been confirmed for Universal Studios Hollywood it will take over the the Special Effects & Backdraft Soundstages.

transformerride.jpg

dreamscometrue

That's easy: The 101 Dalmations dark ride where all the audio animatronic dogs bark out the 'It's a Small World After All' theme as we move from scene to scene.

Yep, that'll work. :)

yankspy

I am starting to be against any movie related rides. All our favorite classic rides have nothing to do with movies, except for the GMR. I am especially sick of current Pixar rides and ride rumors killing the theme of DHS. Though I wouldnt mind seeing a classic Disney Movie like the Jungle Book made into a ride as long as it thematically fits.
Agreed. It has become too easy to just base an attraction off of a movie that is popular. I want rides that build franchises, not the reverse. Building an entirely new and unique attraction is risky. You have no idea if it will be successful or not. However, their greatest attractions were not necessarily based on movies. (HM, Pirates, SM, SSE, Horizons, etc.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom